+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: In Justice - New Show on ABC

ITA Broadway. Last night's episode was another good one. I loved the job offer ending.

I also really enjoyed it although it was a little weird to see that episode after having seen the one they showed on January 1st.

I am glad that I have caught this show from the begiining. This is become a must she show for me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Im so confused....I thought the girl they hired last night was already working there??? It was supposed to be that she just met them last night, but I thought in previous shows they already knew her well>??? Can anyone explain this?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by colorfuldreamer View Post
    Im so confused....I thought the girl they hired last night was already working there??? It was supposed to be that she just met them last night, but I thought in previous shows they already knew her well>??? Can anyone explain this?
    I haven't watched the show, just reading about it, but several people mentioned that the "premiere" was actually the 2nd episode shown for some odd reason, so maybe that explains the out of order feel.

Quote Originally Posted by colorfuldreamer View Post
    I am pretty sure this was the first episode she was in.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I am pretty sure this was the first episode she was in.
    No - she was in the first show they aired but apparently that was not the "premiere". She was there when they interviewed the daughter that was in jail for killing her father. She mentions during that interview that her brother who was innocent was put in jail and released so she gave the daughter hope that if she were innocent, they would help her too.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Yup - for some reason ABC opted for a "preview" of the show before the pilot, which included the sister who they hired in Friday's episode.

I'm absolutely LOVING this show!

I stand corrected

So this weeks episode was actually the first one...and then the pilot epiisode.....so confusing. I guess it doesn't really matter. It is just a great show.
    -Bono

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Okay - just watched this week's show. Conti was pretty torn about having to lie at the end to get the guy to confess.

I am absolutely loving this show. It shows a compassion that you generally don't see in the legal arena. I think the acting is great. I've always been a fan of an ensemble of people who are relatively unknown who blend together well to make a show realistic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast