+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: In Justice - New Show on ABC

I am glad to see I am not alone in liking the show. I am normally a fan of all legal shows and this was no exception. I hope they develop the legal team as well as keep the cases interesting, as that will be the winning formula for me.

The younger guy that was one of the lawyers shown on this episode played Jenny Garth's boyfriend on Beverly Hills 90210.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good to see Kyle MacLachlan again.

Canadian viewers: we'll get a choice when to watch this on Friday nights - ABC will air it at 9:00, CTV will air it at 10:00.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    I'm sick of all the "JUSTICE" shows ABC's cramming down our throats.

First there was the bomb called "Blind Justice," and now this one, "In Justice."

Justice, Justice, Justice! What's next? Dave Justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Justice, Justice, Justice! What's next? Dave Justice?
    He'd just be making an appearance on COPS - Special Spousal Abuse Edition.

I quite liked this show actually. Maybe it's because everything else is a repeat. I love Kyle MacLachlan but he does need a haircut. Jason O'Mara is a cutie pie I thought that the characters were interesting and the actors have good chemistry. I also love Marin Hinkle, so I was pleased to see her as a guest star (she played the woman in prison for killing her father). There are very few new concepts on TV anymore. What makes a show is the writing and the chemistry between the actors - this show seems to have both. I will definitely watch again.

JLuvs - Daniel Cosgrove was also on All My Children for a few years in the late 90's - I think that was right before he did 90210. I'd recognize those dimples anywhere!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Critical - The only soap I watch is Days of Our Lives ---though I am not happy with that show right now

Last nights episode was amazing. I am really digging this show.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Count me in on the applause for last night's episode. Followed by a new Numb3rs, I enjoyed two hours of really good tv.

I like a little baby at the end of last night's show. What a solid, solid piece of writing, acting, and directing last night. Just a wonderful show.

And I caught the "this is what the jury believed..." at the beginning of the show. Yay.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Broadway - sure makes more sense now! Glad you brought that up from the first show!

I enjoyed Friday's show (which I finally watched last night). It took awhile for my brain to process which guy was which and who was the robber and who wasn't, but it was put together nicely.

Definitely love Jason O'Mara's character. He's confident without being cocky and he's cute to boot. Kyle MacLaughlin is very quirky and I think it adds something different to a typical courtroom show.

Next week's episode looks good too, where it involves the brother of one of the lawyers.

I'll keep tuning in - I hope it gets some viewers/ratings to keep it going. ABC has a tendency to throw good shows out the window by changing up their timeslots all the time.

I really hope this show catches on because this past Friday's show was great tv for sure. The first show was pretty good as well.

I'm very happy to see that this show was not a fluke. I'm really enjoying it every week. Bright spot in an otherwise fairly dismal replacement show schedule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast