+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stargate: Atlantis

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar

Stargate: Atlantis

Has anyone on here been watching this show? This season has been a big step up from last season.

Right now in Canada, we're up to episode 15 or so, but in the US it's only at 10. I wont spoil the eps unseen by the US, but I will say that eps 10 and beyond, so far, have been really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Has anyone on here been watching this show? This season has been a big step up from last season.

Right now in Canada, we're up to episode 15 or so, but in the US it's only at 10. I wont spoil the eps unseen by the US, but I will say that eps 10 and beyond, so far, have been really good.

Hi, Canada Champ, Sci Fi is repeating what it already showed during the summer we are all waiting for January 6th when the new episodes start.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Hi, Canada Champ, Sci Fi is repeating what it already showed during the summer we are all waiting for January 6th when the new episodes start.
    Its that time again.

Re: Stargate: Atlantis

The Scifi Channel has canceled Stargate: Atlantis after a 5 yr run. The series will finish its run in January with a 2 hour movie. There are plans to continue the franchise with several straight to DVD movies. The creators of the franchise are also pitching a third Stargate series. With Stargate: Atlantis there will be funds freed up to pursue other projects. Still I am dissappointed that the series is being canceled. It does not feel as if it has been on for 5 yrs. There seems to be so much potential for storylines and story arcs that could last for another 5 yrs. Sometimes I do wonder at the reasoning behind the Scifi Channels programming. I do know that they will be producing 36 new Saturday movies for the 2008/2009 season. That's what the world really needs another Aztec Rex. SciFi is also producing several reality tv shows. At least the SciFi Channel is running true to form and replacing quality programming with junk. So long, Farscape, Stargate: STG1 and now Stargate: Atlantis, I will miss you.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread