+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

''We're going to get Buffy back to a lighter, less angsty place,'' says exec producer Marti Noxon. To that end, Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) quickly rebounds from her twisted romance with Spike (James Marsters) by getting a job, and Willow (Alyson Hannigan) learns how to use her powers for good instead of evil. Anthony Stewart Head returns for 10 episodes as stuffy Giles, and Dawn (Michelle Trachtenberg) begins her freshman year at the newly reopened Sunnydale High. Not that everything's sunny; the school is still conveniently located on the Hellmouth, ensuring ''there's going to be some demony action,'' says Noxon. Gellar's contract expires after this season, but Noxon says the show may go on: ''There is the possibility of new Slayers.'' Dawn the Vampire Slayer, anyone?

*source http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,3...tbuffy,00.html

woot woot!!! giles is back for my last viewing season!!!

i can't deal with dawn the slayer. bluuuuuuuuhck. (though i do hear that they are taking the "whine" outta dawn this go round.)

Since it moved to the WB, Buffy has spiraled out of control. I watched about 3 or 4 episodes after Buffy was revived. (BTW, the episode with Buffy's death was very sad. I was sobbing uncontrollably at the end. ) Anyway, I stopped watching it because the episodes seemed so far out and ditzier, imo.

they were lame and it was definitely a TERRIBLE season...until the last two episodes in which giles came back. they were right back up to par with how buffy used to be. the creator/writer promises this season will be back to original buffy level.... and tonight is supposed to be great.

btw...i was also sobbing uncontrollably when she died. so terribly sad.

you should give it another shot. good stuff.

plus...spike has a soul again.

Spike has a soul. Wow! So is he kind of like Angel?
    I might tape it too.

yep. he's kinda like angel.

he tried to rape buffy at the end of last season. she freaked, he left. went to some demon that could grant your wishes if you passed some tests.

spike fought a ton of demons and passed all of the tests, so it came time for his wish and he said something to the effect of, "i want to be what i once was" (meaning the evil bastaaaaaaad that killed slayers) and WHAMMO! he got his wish... a being with a soul. i guess he should have clarified.

I can't watch Buffy...unless I tape it, which I'm too lazy to do. This is because the station that hosted UPN became the new CBS affiliate over the summer when the old affiliate for CBS went independent. Well, UPN primetime stuff is on FOX late at night. D*mn!!!!

Is it just me or is Dawn a little too old to be a freshman?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

well, in real life her bday is October 11,1985... so she's a couple of years too old. but compared to the ages of most people playing high school students (see in the "old" days 90210 and these days that 70s show) she's not too far off the mark.

Thanks Sher.. just seemed odd.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I saw part of the new episode. It freaked me out! I was lying in bed...in the dark...when that first dead girl popped out in the bathroom at Buffy. Whaaaaaa I didn't really get the gist of the plot though. Anyone else watch??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast