+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Princess
    Probably, JR

Ugh it's a repeat this week!

Ugh..is right!

have you guys heard that after buffy at the end of this season, they aren't really thinking about making dawn the new vampire slayer? (as that's not possible anyway) i read that they aren't sure they will continue, but may do a spinoff with all the cast except buffy. it would be called "vampire killers" or "hellmouth" or something, but would have willow as the primary focus. they said that if they did keep it "the vampire slayer" they might have eliza dushku as the slayer, as she is a slayer. she will be back for a few episodes this season.

Is Buffy going to be killed off or something???

Princess
    Oh no!! Buffy is leaving us!!
    Did anyone of you see the original movie? I happened to accidentally watch it like a 100 years ago when the cable network I had before tried to get ppl to buy into the various movie channels by letting ppl watch those channels for free for a weekend. Anyway, I happened to start watching the movie, thinking it would be like the most awful thing I'd ever seen - given the title, but I found myself LMAO!! Then many years later I found the TV series, and I just had to watch it... I'll miss Buffy... If she leaves, this series will go down the drain - as has most other series that changed their main character.

The movie's pretty good...but quite different. It was made in the 80's though, so not a big surprise there. I haven't seen it in a loooooooooong time though.

JR.
    Modesty, not sure if she's leaving but I think her contract is up at the end of this season. I heard her in an interview say that she doesn't know if she, or the show, will be back.

Sarah Michelle Gellar(Buffy), as spacey as she comes across, is the heart of the show, imo. And even though I really like Willow, I don't think she can carry a show. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of spinoffs, so if Buffy doesn't come back, that'll be it for me. .

SpikesBiach
    Hey there all! I'm a newbie to this list. I have been searching the net and trying to find other Buffy Fans in Florida.

The Orlando BuffyMeetUP is December 5 and we need more poeple to join us.

go to meetup.com to sign up. This is not my site, it's just a site where you can go to meet up with other buffy fans. Not just in Florida.

Anyway, I am also working on a Buffy Halloween Bash next year with musical guests Common Rotation (Adam Bush's band, he plays Warren on Buffy) I am very curious to see how many Floridians there are.

Anyone can attend though. I will be posting more info on that as it gets closer to the time.

Thanks,

SB

+ Reply to Thread