+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Just a reminder to all Buffy fans. "The Body" will be on the WB on Saturday. I'm not sure what time each station plays it, but it'll be on that day. Look out for it! It's one of the greats!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    They're showing The Body again? I thought that was one of the best episodes.

You won't believe what happened. I went out to dinner, but my tape only got like 35 to 40 minutes of it. I know I have good stuff from the episode, but I like having the entire episode.

Yoohoo, anybody still around?

Hey, my old Buffy-lovin' friends! Just resurrecting this thread to mention to anyone in the SoCal area that much of the Buffy crew will be assembled at the San Diego Comic Con--well, promoting different things, but together in the same location, nonetheless.

Will SMG and Joss start a rumble? Will Amber Benson (I LOVED TARA) try to stop the fight? Will Eliza Dushku accidentally break a chair over Will Eisner's head? Will Jessica Alba, who wasn't on the series, but somehow seems like she could've totally fit in, get caught up in the skirmish?

Check out an article and a full schedule for the event here:
    http://www.comic-con.org/Pages/CCI04-hollywood.html
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I read about that! Sarah Michelle Gellar herself! I wish I lived somewhere on the west coast, so I could go. I know she'll be promoting The Grudge as well, which looks so scary.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    If anyone goes to the San Diego Comic Con, please post here & tell us about it!

C'mon, someone here at the FORT has to be going!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    wow!!!!!!! they are all meeting up. wouldnt it be cool if they were talking ans suddenly just decided to make another episode of BTVS. a man can dream... lol

+ Reply to Thread