+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

when anya's face and spike's face went all ugly, no one else in the club seemed to see it, be bothered by it or watch it. in the past, at least people would wig out at the sight of a vampy.
    I was puzzled by that too, Sher! Maybe Sunnydale has gotten used to all the freaky stuff that happens and it doesn't phase anybody anymore. Sunnydale residents: It's a demon....ho hum...if you've seen one demon you've seen them all. Waiter...can I get another drink?

maybe so!!! but it bugged me!!

Yeah, that was weird.

The whole episode was strange. The ending was so mysterious.

now, THIS week's episode of buffy was much better! much more along the same lines as the old buffy's where you spent most of the episode saying, "huh?"

i love a show that keeps me confused... where at the end you say, "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !"

and the best line was spike, "button, button. who's got the button."

i love him insane!

Spike's "Button, button" line was a classic. I really don't like seeing Spike that way, though. He seems so vulnerable.

With Willow back, hopefully the show will start having episodes like this one again.

I just watched this past week's episode. It was so good!!! That Gnarl was so disgusting. It was peeling off Willow's skin and eating it. Ugh!!! I thought it was much better than last week's.

i thought it was much better, too, mike. last week's epi made me think they were never going to get back to the "good" buffy's of the past. this one with the gnarl and see through willow? well done!

On last night's episode, I didn't see the death of that girl coming. I thought for sure Buffy would save her, which she did. But Buffy couldn't save her from Destiny. I was a thrown for a loop on that one. Destiny was stronger than anything anyone did. And how eerie would it be to know that you are going to die?

What do you suppose that girl meant when she told Spike, "She'll tell you. " I really don't have any idea.

i LOVED last night's episode! and i love the girl that died! she was on an episode of smallville last year as a girl that was fixated on lex! this epi was much more along the lines of the first seasons of buffy... when nothing was as predictable.

that being said, i still LOATHE dawn. she is so freakin' whiny and needy. makes me nuts to watch her.

i think that buffy will tell spike that she loves him.... i think that's what she meant. i'm guessing the whole giving spike his soul was to make him more like "angel" for buffy.

I think that buffy will tell spike that she loves him....
    I agree, Sher. That's what I was thinking when she said that to him. I, too, wasn't expecting her to die at the end. It was really sad. She did tell Buffy that she'd make a difference in people's lives. I mean, we know that, obviously, but maybe it's foreshadowing the "big thing" of this season.

+ Reply to Thread