+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 5 of "24"

Season 5 of "24"

I hope it's not too early to start a thread, but I'm just so darn excited!

The show will debut on January 15th and 16th. Two hours each night, I believe. "ET Canada" showed a clip this week, with my girl Chloe and a scraggly-haired Jack.

Click to see Spoiler:
    It appeared that Jack was undercover in Chicago. He has a secret meeting with Chloe who tells him that she deleted some incriminating stuff from her computer (about Bauer's "autopsy") but that someone had accessed the file before she was finished.

I seriously can not wait!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I wonder who that is tracking him by satellite and calls him on the phone?

and wasn't he supposed to be in Mexico...

FORT Fanatic
    can't wait til new season begins. so a preview earlier this week and cant wait to see how they bring him back "from the dead".

im still try to figure out sean astin's role. i know he'll be an agent but i just have to tell myself this is not sam as charlie on lost isn't merry. gotta get LOTR out of my mind.

lost and 24 are the only shows that i religiously watch the night it airs. other shows i have set up to record and just watch it when i have the time.

now i have to take care my schedule on monday nights so i don't miss any. and what a way to start - 4 hours of the day on 2 nights.

I just watched the 10 min prequel yesterday and can't wait for the show to begin.. tho I have to wonder if the prequel will be in the show itself? Doesn't matter tho, it was typical 24 excitement and left a few questions of course. I don't know how to add spoiler tags so will just leave it at that for now

One thing I do know.. I will be glued to see the premiere for this season (that would have been even if I didn't see the prequel lol)

Whoo Hoo! Tonight's the night!

Entertainment Weekly has a few pages on "24", but I was afraid to read it for fear of being spoiled. My TV guide listed some of the actors who will be appearing this season and I am darned excited.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I am not, however, excited to see that the wishy-washy Logan is still President.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    Qboots...im with yah. woo hoo!

2 hours tonight...2 hours tomorrow night. i swear, nobody better interrupt me during these 4 hours.

the new 24 clips shows an exciting season to come.

the commercials said the 1st 10 mins are to be watched. cant wait.

Posted in the Season 4 Thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    WooHoo Season 5 is on it's way!!!

Trio Punches Clock for "24"

Jack is back. And he's bringing some friends with him.

The Fox hit 24 is dusting off the welcome mat for three more veteran actors this season, with
    Peter Weller, JoBeth Williams and Julian Sands joining the ever-revolving cast, the network announced Friday.

When last viewers saw
    Kiefer Sutherland's rogue agent Jack Bauer, he was dropped off south of the border, handed a new identity and warned not to return to the U.S.

The new season, Day 5 in Bauer-land, kicks off 18 months later, with national security once again "brutally breached."

The presumed-dead Bauer has taken up a new life with his girlfriend and her son, played by previously announced newcomers
    Connie Britton and Brady Corbett, respectively. Which is where the series' latest additions come in.

While Fox is remaining mum on any plot details, they have confirmed that Robocop thesp Weller has signed on as federal agent Christopher Henderson, the man responsible for recruiting Bauer to the CTU more than a decade ago. Three-time Emmy nominee, and recent Fever Pitch actress, Williams plays his wife.

As for veteran British actor Sands, of Time Code and A Room with a View fame, producers have simply tagged him "billionaire bad guy" Vladimir Bierko.

But the cozy threesome aren't the only new faces popping up on the prime time hit this season.

Earlier this year, Fox announced several high-profile new additions to the time-sensitive drama.

In addition to Britton and Corbet, erstwhile Hobbit
    Sean Astin joins the clock-ticker as a regular this season, playing a fellow Counter Terrorist Unit agent.

Former Designing Woman
    Jean Smart rounds out the new ensemble as the first lady.

24's fifth day kicks off with a four-hour, two-night premiere Jan. 15 and 16 on Fox, which will mark the series' 100th episode.
    I can't wait either! I am taping them but I will probably watch tonights episodes live.

HOLY CRAP PALMER'S DEAD!

Talk about a season opener.

Oh John Beard, go back to reporting happier news like how Lucille Bluth was reviving a homeless man. It's so sad reporting on the death of Palmer.

So many cameos of past favorites.

FORT Fan
    I am so sad about Palmer, Michele, and Tony seemingly already gone. save the day, Chloe!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast