+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 5 of "24"

I was wondering the same thing about the chinese

I'm petty sure they heard about pres. palmer being assassinated, and that the authorities were looking for jack as the main suspect

maybe they'll just sweep it under the rug, we'll just have to wait and see

btw, i was watching the season opener again this morning and Edgar looked way fatter

I KNEW IT, SPENCER WAS THE MOLE!!!!

So obvious!

he wasn't really a mole per say

he was *used* by Walt Cummins

I don't understand why Novick didn't have an idea that Walt was crooked, if i remember correctly last season, Novick was the one who phoned Palmer and told him that Walt was gonna go over Logans head and murder Jack

anyways good eps tonite...I even liked Audrey

He was a mole when I posted lol. But overall good episode tonight. The first lady is pretty cunning.

FORT Fan
    24 continues, this season on speed!

It seems that Jack Bauer has figured everything out already, in record time no less. However, based on previews, I predict that President Logan will be so dense, and so loyal to Walt that it will take more than one episode for him to realize that Walt is the enemy. Until then, Walt will have plenty of time to go after Jack and Mrs. Logan.

Other comments:

We know who the crafty one in the Logan family is now. I wonder how she finds the evidence to prove she is not crazy. She'll do it, just watch!

Spenser- worst "mole" ever. Chief of Staff directly orders you to open the door for stranger... you don't think that's weird? How often do highly ranked White House people give orders directly to lowly CTU agents? No more need be said about him.

And as usual, how on Earth do these people get corrupted so easily. Remember season one Jamey sold out for 100K. Spenser sounds like he sold out for nothing? How much is Walt getting? He's the White House chief of staff-- what a prestigious position! If he were like Leo on the West Wing, he could be a candidate for president some day, and instead he decides to sell out to some terrorist. At least when NSA Roger Stanton, etc. turned on Palmer, their conspiracy was not motivated by money, but by harming Palmer's administration.

Tony will be awake this season. They are keeping him alive for a reason right? Of course, if he gets up and starts going on field missions after serious injury (ala previous seasons) that would be ridiculous.

Where did the Russian President go? Did he leave already? That must have been a fast visit-- sign treaty and leave.

Now we must wait until next week to see the next exciting hour... can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by norm View Post
    How much is Walt getting? He's the White House chief of staff-- what a prestigious position! If he were like Leo on the West Wing, he could be a candidate for president some day, and instead he decides to sell out to some terrorist. At least when NSA Roger Stanton, etc. turned on Palmer, their conspiracy was not motivated by money, but by harming Palmer's administration.
    Walt stands to gain a lot as long as he's not found out. The plan is to attack Moscow with the nerve gas which would cripple Logan's candidacy for the next term thus quite possibly allowing Walt to step in as the party candidate.

Does anyone else think it was cheesy and unprofessional for Chloe to blurt out her sex-romp with Spencerboy in front of Buchanan ? Then when has Chloe ever acted professional-gotta love her.

I am stil trying to figure out this season, it just seems now that it was too easy to pull Jack out of hiding.

Where's Wayne?

I am still waiting to see if they shoe McGill walking around CTU without shoes and those hairy feet
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Did anyone see the previews for next week. I missed them.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Did anyone see the previews for next week. I missed them.
    I'm not sure they were aired. Not where I live anyway (BC, Canada). ????

FORT Fan
    Previews/Commercials Based on Memory

Jack goes to see Mike Novick. The president hears about allegations against Walt's (presumably) because they show Walt saying stuff like "I am a patriot." Secret service surrounds Jack while he's talking to Mike to arrest him.

I think those were the big events. There might have been scenes of concern over Mrs. Logan and other junk going on, but I don't remember.

+ Reply to Thread