+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 5 of "24"

Quote Originally Posted by norm View Post
    The first lady showed the paper to the assistant right? That ought to help her case. Why didn't she photocopy it?
    I was thinking the same thing. Hide a few copies under the bed and behind the sofa cushions. She sure has more guts than her husband, though. I loved the scene in the men's room.

I agree with bell that Palmer called Martha because he probably knew someone in Logan's inner circle was corrupt, but not her.

I'm very intrigued by the character of Lynn McGill, but Sean Astin just looks too darn young to be playing him.

And for anyone who was wondering (like me) why "Yellow Tie" looked familiar, he's the evil Dr. Walker who has been in 2 episodes of "Medium".

I'm another who can't wait for next Monday.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by cpp_nh View Post
    Did anyone else catch (in the first hour, I think) that Bill Buchanan mumbled something like "the historical significance of this day" or something? Was he just tossing off a reference to the Russian peace treaty, or was he referring to a previous day/season of 24?

Actually, I think someone (Curtis maybe?) said that "today"(in 24 terms, anyway) was the anniversary of Jack Bauer's "death". Whoever said it said it during the 2nd 2 hour show.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I hope the copy that Ms. Logan had was an actual copy. I hope she hid the original somewhere. I have a feelong she is going to play a major part in all this in the end. She will probably be the one that kills Walt if that ever happens. President Logan will probably leave office in shame and something else big will happen, maybe Jack will be behind everything.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    As for the timeline of the show, the opening title card said that the Season 4 day was eighteen months earlier than the Season 5 day. I don't know what month that makes it, though.

FORT Newbie
    why is there a strong resemblence to president logan to president nixon?

Best show on TV and definitely the most exciting! It is nail biting, edge of the seat ride. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by integlspwr View Post
    why is there a strong resemblence to president logan to president nixon?
    YES!!! Can you impeachment- All together now!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

I finally watched the first 4 hours this weekend and can't wait for tonight! I really dislike the way President Logan treats his wife. I wonder if someone is slipping her drugs to make her act loopy to begin with. I really hope she made a copy of that transcript but it doesn't seem like she did.

I'm also curious as to what the rogue White House insider is really up to. He was part of the plan to take over the airport yet he talked the President into signing the peace accord knowing that it could cost lives. What's his real agenda??

Poor Michelle, I really liked her. And Sean Astin, hmmm. He saved the day but is he a good guy? And once the Chinese find out Jack is alive, will they try to arrest him? So much to look forward to!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    And once the Chinese find out Jack is alive, will they try to arrest him? So much to look forward to!
    That's what I was wondering/worried about as well. Won't he still have to "answer" for that - or has enough time passed?

WOW, totally forgot about the Chinese Embassy incident- So much can happen in 24 hours with Jack. I could only wish 24 hours was that thrilling for me.

+ Reply to Thread