+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 5 of "24"

Good old Chloe. She knew something was up right away and got out of Dodge. They only made us wait minutes before the fireworks started tonite. I would love to hear from somebody who works all the explosions on this show. There must be more on 24 than three or four other 'action' shows combined.
    Poor Palmer, poor Michelle, it seemed so cruel to have them survive so much only to die in the first five minutes! Watching this show is like getting on a rollercoaster--you get on and enjoy the ride. I can't wait for tomorrow's show. This is like enjoying one of the few legal addictive substances.

24 is a god among mere mortals in terms of TV shows.

FORT Fan
    Amazing!

(Actually not the most amazing ever, but good nonetheless)

"24" is back! This season Jack Bauer (Frank Flynn) comes back to LA after President Palmer and Michelle Dessler DIE!

My thoughts about part one of the opener:

The first 10 minutes did not live up to all the hype. The first 5 minutes did! The Palmer assassination and run up was good, but then it was a bit slow before things ramped up with Michelle's death.

My guess is that Tony Almeda survives. If he were meant to die, he would have gone with Michelle.

Walt?!?! What's up with that? Once again, as I say every season, what's up with the personal departments on this show? Everyone season there are inside guys. How do all these guys just happen to have such great access?

Also, the fact that the image from the security camera was doctored suggest that, surprise, surprise, there is a mole at CTU.

President Charles Logan has gone on a major power trip since we last saw him. It seems like he's in control now, but what about that wife? I guess now that she's taken her meds she'll be more lucid. Anyways, I hope she doesn't wind up being another Driscoll's daughter throwaway storyline.

Finally, two more episodes tomorrow... YES!

FORT Fanatic
    the one thing that bothers me is that the boy is a male version of kim bauer. lol.

other than that awesome.

Wow ... can't wait for tonight ... episode one grabbed you by the throat ... Palmer being killed .... I literally screamed ... thank goodness for DVR boxes ... 24 and 2-hr. Bachelor tonight ... no time for Golden Globes for me!!

best show on tv ...

best show on tv...

Dived into the action, fast and furious. Liked the frenetic pace.

Liked the setup of the story and twists to get Jack out of hiding with everyone chasing him again as the bad guy (the setup).

Liked the drama of Jack shooting the assassin because Palmer was his friend, but "in real life" he could have left him alive to corroborate him being setup by the "Forever Knight" bad guy. =)

Liked Chloe's wierdness again.

So perhaps the CTU mole this time is Chloe's boy toy.

Looking forward to the rest of the season. It's great to see in HDTV too.(first timer for that)

Am I the only one who thought Chloe looked pretty good last night? Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE View Post
    Am I the only one who thought Chloe looked pretty good last night? Oh yes.
    She did look good.

BUT HOLY CRAP- SO MUCH IN THE FIRST SHOW.
    I couldn't believe it was 9:45 when I looked at the clock. This was even better than Season 1 premiere. Talk about getting it right again. Jack kicks ass!!...... Michelle R.I.P
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

24 used to be my hands-down favorite show. Then, along came Lost, and with no 24 to watch, I almost forgot how good 24 was. Last night brought it all back -- what a great premiere!!!

I'm torn as to whether I like 24 or Lost better. Thankfully, I need not really make a decision, as they can both coexist peacefully in my schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    the one thing that bothers me is that the boy is a male version of kim bauer. lol.
    I was thinking they'd make a cute couple.

I just hated seeing David get killed. He's probably my favorite TV President of all time. But on the flip side, I never liked Michelle and I'm actually glad she's gone. And I really hate Logan. Why the heck can't somebody assassinate that S.O.B.?

And hooray for my gal Chloe finally gettin' some lovin'! But as a_canuck_01 said, Spencer is probably up to no good.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread