+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hot Properties on ABC

FORT Fanatic

Hot Properties on ABC

I saw the right after I got back from a movie. I think it was the first episode. I missed the first 2-3 minutes. I found it very funny, and clever.

It's pretty good, the spanish girl's accent aggravates me. The only one who gets all the truly funny lines is Nicole Sullivan (from MadTv). I watched the pilot and I thought this show was better than the first. We'll see how it develops.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

The older womans husband is REALLY HOT!!! But there's just one girl that i find is a horrible actress...i don't know her name but shes the one that has the rich parents...could her name be Emerald or something??

Emerson...I think the Spanish girl is worse than her. She's supposed to seem young and naieve.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

The older womans husband looks so formiliar.Does anyone know where he's acted before???

FORT Fanatic
    I really am not good with names, but I really enjoyed the episode where the chick had her face put on the net and the taxi club. I thought it was pretty clever. I also enoyed the bungie jumping thing as well. I watched last night and thought it was just so-so. I'm going to stay tuned, but I hope it gets a little better. I which they would include the busy body who works as the receptionist. She's pretty funny.

Just an amusing tidbit.... Sofia Vergara, the Spanish woman, is the one that Tom Cruise tried to claim that he was dating prior to the big Katie Holmes announcement. She had declared a big "hell no" to his statement.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Terrible, terrible show, but Nicole Sullivan is hilarious so I keep watching. I really hate when that happens.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread