+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Live with Regis and Kelly

Live with Regis and Kelly

Is this the right place for this? If not....sorry! Anyways, I just have to get this off my chest......I cannot stomack watching this show anymore because of Kelly Rippa! Has anyone seen how thin she has gotten?? It really is disgusting! I really don't know how people would find that attractive! JMO

FORT Fanatic
    never really watch it. Kind of find them both annoying. But I rather see Kelly in the chair vs Kathy Lee

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollbrat
    Is this the right place for this? If not....sorry! Anyways, I just have to get this off my chest......I cannot stomack watching this show anymore because of Kelly Rippa! Has anyone seen how thin she has gotten?? It really is disgusting! I really don't know how people would find that attractive! JMO
    I totally agree. Kelly Rippa is disgusting and way to thin. How can that be attractive when you can see her bones through any of her clothes. But, Kelly think that she is funny and attractive. That's what puzzles me.

I've stopped watching the show.

Kelly Ripa has annoyed me since her days on All My Children.

I like Kelly Ripa. YES..she is over the top sometimes. Yes, she needs to shut up sometimes. However, I like her. I agree that she is much too thin. I really think she does it because that is what her husband wants. I will NEVER forget that after she had her first child they were on "THE VIEW". He made some comment about the weight she had gained. He said something like he gasped when seeing her naked immediately afterwards (think he meant after the pregnancy). You could tell it hurt her feelings. You could tell they were not too happy in that interview. However, that was the only time I noticed anything like that. All the other times I have seen them together he has been really sweet. However, when I saw that interview of them years ago when they were both still on AMC I was like, "What a jerk!" Anyway, it seems he is gaga over her and she is over him now. Guess perhaps since he got his thin girl back.........

I love Regis and Kelly. I think that Regis is funny and Kelly is a great match for him. They play off of each other very well imho. Kelly is thin but I don't think she is at the level of some of the others we see in the news. If I can't watch the whole show I always watch their opening banter.

I have never been able to stomach either one of them. Therefore, I never watch the show. Out of the two, Kelly is most certainly the most annoying. I think she thinks that all of America loves her.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Fanatic
    I heardly catch it, but Kathy Lee was way more annoying. And still is

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Kelly is a little self-absorbed - now more than she used to be. She tends to turn the conversation toward herself.

The one thing that I've noticed is that Regis is just beyond his worth now. He doesn't know half of the celebrities on the show, he doesn't know the music of the bands that come on. The other day he mispronouned Charlize Theron's name and although her name isn't Mary Smith, you'd think by now he would now how to say it! She actually looked a bit annoyed and cracked a joke that he called her Char-lies.

I just think at this point, Regis is really out of touch with pop culture and it's beginning to show. For anyone in the NY area, I feel the same way about Scott Shannon on WPLJ - my husband and I were discussing how out of touch he is and then I realized the same thing seems to be happening with Regis.

I love Regis but marybeth I do see your point and totally agree with you but I think it makes Regis more loveable! lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast