+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Live with Regis and Kelly

Re: Live with Regis and Kelly

Wow... It seems they just got married... But what do I know, I have no reference to passing time anymore. (Other than it's going by much too rapidly!)

I tell you, I don't think I would watch Chicago with those two in it, if they paid me... Not a fan of either of them...

There were some good moments in yesterday's show... Those WERE the cuff links I remembered... Kelly cracked me up when she suggested a matching belt buckle.. Cracked Regis up, too... Speaking of... I wonder if he got his rainbow grosgrain belt for Father's Day?

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Somehow I doubt Baby Joy bought him the grosgrain belt. Just can't see it, lol.

Kelly showed some great pictures of Lola's birthday party. Lola had a huge grin on her face and looked like she was having a fantastic time. She really is a beautiful child.

FORT Fogey

It looks like this morning is actually a ........NEW show. They both had vacation pictures to share and some funny stories. You know if Reege travels that there will be a story about it, lol.

Great... The mini chats got shorter and shorter last week...

Wonder what the rest of the week will hold? I hope they don't leave for another extended vacation starting on the 4th...

Mark should have wrapped his shoot in NM, unless they went over... Did Kelly mention the trip to the Cowboy themed place in AZ?

I still have an hour to wait...

;0))

PK

Did you catch the big announcement today?

Kathie Lee will be a guest on the special 20th anniversary show when they come back in September...

FORT Fogey

Yes, I saw that, and some said Gelman would never let it happen, lol.

It should be fun to see Kelly and Kathie Lee together with Reege in the middle loving every minute of it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I read on the Age of Love site that Kelly was trashing the show (as well as making probably justified fun of one of the contestants who cried all the time, but that's different). Why would she do that when Mark is hosting it? Not too supportive!

FORT Fogey

I never saw her trash the show.

I'm probably one of the few people who actually likes Kathie Lee. I'll definitely tune in/record that episode. I like Kelly too, but I didn't hate Kathie Lee like alot of people did.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2525968;
    I read on the Age of Love site that Kelly was trashing the show (as well as making probably justified fun of one of the contestants who cried all the time, but that's different). Why would she do that when Mark is hosting it? Not too supportive!
    It was all in good fun... She was spoofing it, not trashing it. It's a well known fact she doesn't think women should fight over a man, but that doesn't stop her from enjoying the entertainment value of same, or poking fun at the more caricaturish contestants... The Bachelor, et al were spoofed equally... She plugged the show as much as she could, so she certainly supported Mark..

I was sad that Mark got so little air time, yet he did the bulk of the publicity... I don't know that he even made an appearance the last two episodes... The announcer bugged the heck out of me... I guess that was Exec. Prod....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast