+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ducky's Snooping - Spoilers!!

Ducky's Snooping - Spoilers!!

OK, I'm on a quest to find season 4 spoilers. And damnit, I'm gonna be successful! Anyway, all I can find right now is:

- Doc rebounds from his romance with Dr. Morales. Says Ed Bernero: "As most of us do, he goes down the wrong path first with a much younger woman".

Also there is a new episode description at NBCMV.com, it's called "To Protect..."

MISSING CHILD PROMPTS MOB VENGEANCE AGAINST KNOWN MOLESTER -- The frightened parents of a missing boy seek vengeance against a known child molester in their building while the police desperately search until they think they've found the victim -- but only firefighter Taylor (Amy Carlson) can ultimately save him. Meanwhile, an uneasy Officer Sullivan (Skipp Sudduth) reluctantly agrees to help a hated fellow cop (as Madjanksi, guest star James Remar) in an undercover operation that will exploit his Ukrainian wife's (Tatiana Haske) secret connection to a Russian mob boss. A cavalier Carlos (Anthony Ruivivar) offers to hook up a disinterested Doc (Michael Beach) with an "older" woman. Coby Bell, Eddie Cibrian, Molly Price and Jason Wiles also star.
    Taylor is a firefighter again? Eh!

LG.
    Um, ok. Wasn't Alex a firefighter in one post 9-11 episode where there was an explosion in a restaurant and she was trying to get a kid out from under a piece of kitchen equipment?

Thanks for the scoop, Ducky.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Actually no, she was there as a paramedic I'm pretty sure.

She was a firefighter in Blackout. She became a paramedic again on the second episode, after time I think it's called. Because Kim came back, she took her thumb out of her ass and wanted to come back so she was riding with Doc.

LG.
    Whichever, if Jimmy ever hangs her up by her suspenders in the firehouse again I'll castrate him myself, asshole.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yup. Me too. Jimmy needs to be castrated anyway.

*twitches*

Doherty --- hung Alex up in the firehouse --- by her suspenders . . .

*face contorts in ager* Can I castrate him myself? *holds up an arm for exhibition, which contains her Blade casing; grins*

Speaking of which --- how would I go about adding my Guardian avatar? You know, the one where I'm holding my trust Plasma Gun? It's the same one I use for EZBoard.

LG.
    I'm going to defer to Ducky because I'm pretty internet clueless. Ducky . . . help!

Hmm . . . I actually did some snooping of my own, and I think I found out how to do it . . . Only the one I use for EZBoard is too big a file. Bit that's okay; a little tweaking here and there and I should be fine.

Thanks for the help all!
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

Its under user CP, options. 125x125 is the max size.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast