+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ducky's Snooping - Spoilers!!

125x125 . . . what, may I ask? Pixels? My brother says the EZBoard avatar I have should work, but I tried adding it in and I was told it was too big. 0_0

EDIT: Okay, well, I saw that it was 125x125 pixels --- and the EZBoard avatar was 60x60 . . . However, it's URL does not begin with "www," which may seem to be a requirement. Worse comes to worse, I'll upload it from the other computer.

EDIT2: Hey, I got it to work! I hope it's not too big? And if I uploaded it from my computer, is it now hosted by FORT's server? Overall, I can access FORT by a grand total of five computers.
    Last edited by Guardian105; 10-01-2002 at 11:03 PM.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

It's on FORTs server so no matter where you access the board from it'll be there.

*nods* Thanks a bunch Duckgirl.

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

Spoilers!

COLLATERAL DAMAGE - PART I
    WEARY YOKAS PONDERS FAMILY'S HISTORY OF DRUG ABUSE AT DAUGHTER'S BEDSIDE; MIA FARROW GUEST-STARS -- An exhausted Yokas (Molly Price) keeps vigil as her teen daughter Emily (guest star Bonnie Dennison) fights for her life after a drug overdose, allowing the regretful officer a chance to reflect on her family's history of alcohol abuse -- and her own mother's (guest star Mia Farrow, "Hannah and Her Sisters") warnings. Elsewhere, Officer Bosco (Jason Wiles) reluctantly accompanies the wild-eyed Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada) on her personal mission to find the drug dealers who supplied her hopeless junkie sister (guest star Martha Millan). In addition, Doc (Michael Beach) questions Kim's (Kim Raver) reluctance to testify about the sexual harassment allegation Carlos (Anthony Ruivivar). Coby Bell, Eddie Cibrian and Skipp Sudduth also star. .
    COLLATERAL DAMAGE - PART II
    BURNING METH LAB THREATENS TO ENGULF COPS BOSCO AND CRUZ IN TWO-PART FINALE -- In the second of a two-part story, Officer Bosco (Jason Wiles), Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada) and her drug-addicted sister (guest star Martha Millan) are trapped inside a raging inferno while probing a methamphetamine house lab and must fight for their lives while firefighter Doherty (Eddie Cibrian) heroically fights his way in. Meanwhile, Officer Yokas (Molly Price) recalls her early months as a police recruit -- when she first met partner Bosco years ago -- as she keeps vigil at her recovering daughter's (guest star Bonnie Dennison) bedside from the hospital. Series star Skipp Sudduth (as Sully) directs. Coby Bell, Michael Beach, Kim Raver, Amy Carlson and Chris Bauer also star.
    10-13
    FALSE ALARMS KEEP RATTLED COPS ON EDGE -- When the police receive several false distress calls claiming that police officers are in danger, the hoaxes distract them from responding to real crimes while Cruz (Tia Texada) and Bosco (Jason Wiles) try to keep their budding romance a secret. Elsewhere, things get tense when Cruz butts heads with Yokas (Molly Price) at work, Sullivan (Skipp Sudduth) continues his downward slide into alcoholism when he is severely beaten by muggers in a drunken stupor and the father of Doc's (Michael Beach) girlfriend makes it clear that he doesn't approve of the paramedic's relationship with his young daughter. Coby Bell, Eddie Cibrian, Kim Raver, Anthony Ruivivar and Amy Carlson also star..

LG.
    OMG Ducky, I know you told me the spoilers were terrifying, but relying on Jimmy to be a good guy, that's horrifying
    Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada) and her drug-addicted sister (guest star Martha Millan) are trapped inside a raging inferno while probing a methamphetamine house lab and must fight for their lives while firefighter Doherty (Eddie Cibrian) heroically fights his way in.
    Or had you meant that Bosco's "budding romance" with Cruz, who then goes and pisses off Faith, is the big shocker.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Not the big shocker- the big Noooo!er, but relying on Jimmy IS a terrifying thought.

LG.
    :
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I wouldn't count on Jimmy to save MY life. He'd catch his relfection in the mirror and be all distracted.

Noooo! Too many scary/bad things happening at once!

I hope Bosco ditches this so-called "budding romance" once Cruz bites Yokas' head off. Bad girl! Eeeveeel!

And I'm the only one who finds it interesting that Skip Sudduth's actually directing one of the episodes? Just curious; I've never really seen that done before I don't think. 0_0 Here's hoping it's good.

And Jimmy saving the day? Eww . . . :nono

*hem* Sorry 'bout the many 'moticons . . . They just expressed my current feelings so well.

Skipp directing = cool. Sort of like Anthony Edwards/ whatshername who plays Kerry did for ER.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast