+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

CSI - Miami

I couldn't find one for this year.

I was totally upset that Kelly Duchesne (sp?) was seen taking her nametag off the board at the end of last season and then just to see her this season as if nothing happened is puzzling...

Horatio's church discussions are puzzling and seems to want to give him more "personal dimensions" since his sister-in-law, nephew and brother are gone?

Pierre

I was totally upset that Kelly Duchesne (sp?) was seen taking her nametag off the board at the end of last season and then just to see her this season as if nothing happened is puzzling...
    Agreed... I think they want us to believe that she's switched areas - from evidence to something else (though I'm kinda fuzzy on the details)... but that by the end of it, she'd pretty much showed us that she cares too much about the job to let it go. They could have done a much better job with that

Callie switched from bullistics to some other type of evidence gathering. I was also disappointed they didn't elaborate on her job switch. Also, Melena (sp?) went off with Ray and Ray Jr. and now it appears like she never existed. Horatio was in love with her so I would think there would be some mention of her leaving. And the new lady, played by Eva LaRue, hasn't really been properly introduced. I'm sure we'll get more of her story later.

Finally watched the episode from Monday, Oct 3rd.

It was good but not outstanding...

To me, the storyline about Horatio's NY issues seems a bit weak...the 9 year old girl left behind after the murder of her parents. Murder unsolved after 10 years and lo and behold, she moves to Miami...what a coincidence eh?

Pierre

Last night's episode was good.

Very plausible storyline and the evidence supported it.

I'm still waiting for more inter-personal relationships.

Anyone else?

Pierre

So what the heck happened last night between the crew? It seems they are setting up for another regroup of CSI's in Miami. The chief tells Horatio that his crew is going to be investigated and then we get a look into why. It feels very pushed writing wise. The whole show was just weird for me last night with 3 different versions of what happened and 3 different CSI's not communicating with each other regarding their findings at the crime scene.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    So what the heck happened last night between the crew? It seems they are setting up for another regroup of CSI's in Miami. The chief tells Horatio that his crew is going to be investigated and then we get a look into why. It feels very pushed writing wise. The whole show was just weird for me last night with 3 different versions of what happened and 3 different CSI's not communicating with each other regarding their findings at the crime scene.
    I know what you mean... it took me awhile to even figure out what was going on with the perspective thing

It did feel forced - they exaggerated the communication problems. Not sure where they're going with this.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Last night they didn't seem to have any communication problems. What the hell was the whole story line regarding an investigation if they didn't have it? I hope they go back to the story line from the previous episode and wrap that up! They certainly left this episode hanging having the suspect walk out the door.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Does anyone know if Eva LaRue was in Monday's show? I missed it.

I'm hoping she'll become more of a regular with longer storylines, she's a great fit.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    Does anyone know if Eva LaRue was in Monday's show? I missed it.

I'm hoping she'll become more of a regular with longer storylines, she's a great fit.
    Yes, she was in Monday's episode And I agree, I think she's a good fit too
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast