+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Smeds1980;2239697;
    I missed it......could someone recap???
    Try this link for a recap:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami/episodes/515/

I thought I saw Delko in the previews for next week? In action-not in a hospital bed. Was I seeing things?

So lame. A team member dies, yea for 10 minutes! Argh. That was false advertising to say the least. Oh well. I guess they have to do something to keep people watching.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Okay, so I saw lab chick back to work - the one who thought she killed Natalia's husband but it turned out someone else did. Even though she wasn't guilty, she really thought she killed him and didn't fess up to her part in it until DNA proved she was there. You'd think that would be grounds for dismissal

And Delko isn't dead but likely has some brain damage. I wonder if they're writing him out until he is miraculously all better by the season finale.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I'm so glad you all were as thoroughly disappointed in this sweeps ploy as I am. It really went beyond just the show, to the actual descriptions of the episodes and the rumours Adam wanted to leave. So now I just don't know what's going to happen.

I was pretty annoyed. These bait-and-switches that shows are doing now are so blatent and predictable, that now everytime a preview for the next episode shows something "super dramatic" I just roll my eyes and say "yeah sure..." Husband always falls for it. He gets very "oh oh! that's gonna be a good one" And I'm ever the "I'll believe it when I see it" Gal
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I haven't fallen for it in a long time, but with CSI Miami, it was everywhere and I got suckered in. I refuse to get sucked in again with this show. It will be interesting to see how Delko deals with his injuries and how the team deals with them as well.

I wasn't pleased with the misleading spoilers either but after thinking more about it, just because Delko is alive now doesn't mean he will stay that way. Didn't Alex say the surgeon couldn't get all of the bullet because of the location in his head? Somewhere down the line the fragments might shift or cause an infection. Maybe he is slated to die, just not right now?

I'm really not sure what to think anymore. Kristin from E!Online has said in one of her chats that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Adam isn't going anywhere.
    So I really am just not going to believe anything CSI Miami tries to spin anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2242539;
    I'm really not sure what to think anymore. Kristin from E!Online has said in one of her chats that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Adam isn't going anywhere.
    So I really am just not going to believe anything CSI Miami tries to spin anymore.
    Remember when Jorja Fox and George Eads wanted more money on CSI and the show drastically cut their parts? Then they buried Nick alive, with a "will he or won't he" live scenario just in case money negotiations didn't go right? Maybe the actor playing Delko is wanting more cash and this is CSI: Miami's way of saying, hey, you have a bullet in your head now. Don't mess with us!

Probably though, it was just a shameless ratings ploy. For us long-time fans, we are not amused. :nono

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2237342;
    Maybe he was ready to move on and do other stuff? Or Caruso's salary is so big they had to cut the budget .
    He's just lucky salary isn't based on talent. That was hilarious how Jim Carrey made fun of his over-acting on Letterman.

+ Reply to Thread