+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

Ray is dead. Now Horatio and Elaina (or however you spell it) can finally get together! I hope Horatio can keep Ray Jr. straight. I think the Boa Vista character won't last. She's already making mistakes as a CSI.

Wasn't that new girl the mole or am I thinking about CSI NY? lol I can't keep the story lines straight right now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

So when did Ray Jr get dark hair instead of red hair?? lol... I'm watching the premier ep online right now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Wasn't that new girl the mole or am I thinking about CSI NY? lol I can't keep the story lines straight right now.
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she moved from the lab to being a field officer. The guy with the dark hair (the dorky one) was getting on my nerves with how he was treating her. Since I missed the beginning maybe there was a reason he was being so horrible to her and I just didn't see it.

Some spoilers from http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co.../default.aspx:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: Please tell me it's not Emily Proctor who gets shot on CSI: Miami! David
    Ausiello: It's not Emily Proctor. Combine that with last week's clue, and you're well on your way to having this surprise ruined for you!

I think he said it would be a woman who gets shot. I'm guessing Eva LaRue's character. Possibly by her crazy ex-husband.

I have my girls trained. Whenever they see Horatio, we scream "POSER!" at the tv.

Free trivia. Please continue.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I was wrong in my original assumption of who gets killed . However, from the moment Boa Vista's husband came on the show I knew he was destined to die. I was disappointed with the way the show did it. Very anticlimatic. I was expecting her to kill him in self-defense and then it turns out she wasn't the killer and not even by somebody from his past. The whole thing with him dating the lab assistant was stupid too. And my biggest disappointment was that Boa Vista was sleeping with him even though she always cringed and acted like he was going to strike her every time he was around. Very sloppy writing. :nono

It was a terrible episode all around. Boa Vista suddenly going on dates with him, Natalia's complete inability to let go of him, the pointing the finger on every single CSI member by the night cop? lead csi?, it was just a huge let down and really not that interesting of an episode that showed promise.

Agreed. The whole episode was a huge dissapointment.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Emily Proctor's new hair style isn't working for me.

+ Reply to Thread