+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

This show needs characters like the guys on Nip/Tuck to refresh it.

a "Christian" type ego-guy would be perfect for Miami.

Maybe a cross over episode. =)

Ok, I admit, I flipped back and forth from Grey's to this during commercials so I missed almost all of it. (Grey's was just more important) So, I assume that H got married to Marisol, then she got shot, went to the hospital, but did she live or did they leave us hanging?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular
    she died near the end of the episode. H and Eric went to get revenge. it's a "to be continued" episode though.

Oh bummer. She was nice to look at. Thanks for the info!
    Yup, with donuts!!

was there a delay on the show? I turned it cbs at 9pm cst and saw the Julie Lewis Dreyfus show on.

It was on at 10pm.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanda View Post
    was there a delay on the show? I turned it cbs at 9pm cst and saw the Julie Lewis Dreyfus show on.
    Yes, there was. It started about 30 minutes late because of the President's news conference.

Quote Originally Posted by indig0ca View Post
    she died near the end of the episode. H and Eric went to get revenge. it's a "to be continued" episode though.
    Oh good! An excuse for David Caruso to overact!

Wait. He doesn't need an excuse. He does anyway.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Eva La Rue photographed by serial killer

Did you guys read this in the papers...I highlighted the CSI part in bold below:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/24/mi....ap/index.html

Killer's photo collection gives up a lead
    Photo 'strongly resembles' woman who disappeared in Florida

Thursday, August 24, 2006; Posted: 1:50 p.m. EDT (17:50 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Authorities investigating a suspected serial killer said they got at least one promising lead after releasing photos he took of nearly 50 girls and women.

A young woman in the pictures strongly resembles a woman who disappeared in 1983 from a Florida bar, they said.

The lead came as authorities look into whether William Richard Bradford, who is on death row for murdering two aspiring models in the 1980s, is responsible for other rapes and killings from 1975 to 1984.

The 54 photos, showing 47 women, were seized from Bradford's home in 1984.

They sat untouched for years. Los Angeles County sheriff's detectives posted them last month in hopes that the public could help account for the women.

So far, only 23 have been positively identified as alive, said Sheriff's Capt. Ray Peavy.

Among the women who came forward was Eva La Rue, an actress on the CBS drama "CSI: Miami," who said Bradford photographed her and her sister, Nika, two decades ago.

The family of Darlene Ann Webb -- who disappeared in January 1983 after leaving a bar in Daytona Beach, Florida -- told sheriff's officials she looks like a woman who is in one of the photos.

Authorities said Bradford, now 60, took pictures of women he met at bars and elsewhere under the promise of helping their modeling careers.

Bradford was living in Los Angeles at the time but had resided in Florida at some point, officials said.

Bradford has denied killing anyone and is appealing his conviction and death sentence. His attorneys contend that although he had the photos, he may not have taken them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Did you guys read this in the papers...I highlighted the CSI part in bold below:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/24/mi....ap/index.html

Killer's photo collection gives up a lead
    Photo 'strongly resembles' woman who disappeared in Florida

Thursday, August 24, 2006; Posted: 1:50 p.m. EDT (17:50 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Authorities investigating a suspected serial killer said they got at least one promising lead after releasing photos he took of nearly 50 girls and women.

A young woman in the pictures strongly resembles a woman who disappeared in 1983 from a Florida bar, they said.

The lead came as authorities look into whether William Richard Bradford, who is on death row for murdering two aspiring models in the 1980s, is responsible for other rapes and killings from 1975 to 1984.

The 54 photos, showing 47 women, were seized from Bradford's home in 1984.

They sat untouched for years. Los Angeles County sheriff's detectives posted them last month in hopes that the public could help account for the women.

So far, only 23 have been positively identified as alive, said Sheriff's Capt. Ray Peavy.

Among the women who came forward was Eva La Rue, an actress on the CBS drama "CSI: Miami," who said Bradford photographed her and her sister, Nika, two decades ago.

The family of Darlene Ann Webb -- who disappeared in January 1983 after leaving a bar in Daytona Beach, Florida -- told sheriff's officials she looks like a woman who is in one of the photos.

Authorities said Bradford, now 60, took pictures of women he met at bars and elsewhere under the promise of helping their modeling careers.

Bradford was living in Los Angeles at the time but had resided in Florida at some point, officials said.

Bradford has denied killing anyone and is appealing his conviction and death sentence. His attorneys contend that although he had the photos, he may not have taken them.
    I think this belongs in the current events thread. Even if he didn't take the pictures, just having them in his possession, means that he knows the person who did.

+ Reply to Thread