+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

Do you really think a guy like Horatio could really be with a girl like Marisol?

I don't get the chemistry.

I think they should have more drama with the interpersonal relationships and perhaps maim/kill off the main characters more. =)

ok someone explain to me why Marisol wants to marry Horatio and why he agreed?? I fell asleep in the middle of the show. Was it because of the investigation of Horatio and Eric? Marisol wants to marry Horatio so she can't be compelled to testify against him??
    I may be totally off base here - because I was sleeping through half of the show. I just can't see Marisol wanting to marry Horatio without some ulterior motive. Health care/not being compelled to testify/wanting to be married before she dies??
    IMO Horatio is taking his good samaritan act a little far... then again Marisol is beautiful - who wouldn't want to marry her?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

There really wasn't much of an explanation about the marriage thing. I thought the same way about not testifying, etc but now I'm wondering if she just wants to have someone in her life in case she gets so sick she isn't desirable anymore.
    Yup, with donuts!!

i think the underlying reason for the marriage is that she wants to have a child before she dies....she's willing to stop chemotherapy in order to get pregnant...horatio seems to be a willing participant...i find it a little hard to believe the story line, though....they're getting close, she wants a baby, he's willing to marry her....yet, no hugging, no kissing....it's coming across as a convenience thing, and horatio always exudes this "high moral code, do the right thing" guy...i'm not buying it. hopefully it'll all get explained soon. i'm tired of guessing.

she's girl crush hot - even mister high-moral-code would have trouble turning her down. Awwwww Eric and H will be inlaws

Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy View Post
    i think the underlying reason for the marriage is that she wants to have a child before she dies....she's willing to stop chemotherapy in order to get pregnant...horatio seems to be a willing participant...i find it a little hard to believe the story line, though....they're getting close, she wants a baby, he's willing to marry her....yet, no hugging, no kissing....it's coming across as a convenience thing, and horatio always exudes this "high moral code, do the right thing" guy...i'm not buying it. hopefully it'll all get explained soon. i'm tired of guessing.
    Absolutely agree! That makes sense and what I agree with is no hugging, kissing, etc. but that's kind of H's way. Notice the similarities between Marisol and H's sister in-law who moved away??
    Yup, with donuts!!

YEP Buglover!! I was noticing last night how much Marisol looks and acts like Yelena!
    So.. Marisol is in remission and she didn't tell her parents about her wedding? She just wants to get married to be married and Horatio is a 'good man'? hm
    Well maybe he'll be a dead man next week - anyone hear anything about David Caruso giving up his role??

On the previews we see she was the one shot. Looks like either in the stomach or through the back, but they show her on the gurney getting wheeled into the ambulance. She holds his hands and asks him not to leave her.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I didn't get the preview but it was obvious that Marisol was going to be shot and killed. She's the disposable character at the moment. Too bad though. I almost like her better than Horatio .

Duxxy: I haven't heard talk that Caruso is leaving....he did that once and couldn't find a job for years! (NYPD Blue) Maybe his ego deflated over time.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Horatio reminds me of an asexual leprechaun. He annoys me to no end with the way he speaks and especially tilts his head, but I still generally watch.

I don't understand how he continually gets drawn to damsels in distress, one or more of the writers must be fixated in that area. He seems like a perennial friend than a guy I could see any self assured woman falling for.

Much more of the primary characters on this CSI irk me than on the original but at least I like one, more than I can say for the New York version.

+ Reply to Thread