+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: CSI - Miami

Re: CSI - Miami

Last night said it was a new episode in tv guide, but as I kept flipping back to it, I remembered it from the past season........ has this been finally canceled?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I don't think it was a repeat? They were definitely hiding that the actress that plays Caleigh (her name escapes me at the moment) is very pregnant.

And no such luck with it being cancelled. I think there's a 10 year minimum on all CSI shows

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4100743;
    Last night said it was a new episode in tv guide, but as I kept flipping back to it, I remembered it from the past season........ has this been finally canceled?
    Serious football injury pushed football games back. That lead to CBS primetime shows being pushed back more than an hour. Leading to CSI Miami not being shown at all on the East coast. Therefore they decided to air a rerun on the west coast late. So, next week both the east coast and west coast will air the same new episode that was supposed to air this week, " Reality Kills". The new episode did however, air in Canada. So, they may air rerun in Canada next week otherwise they will be a week ahead of the states.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I haven't been watching this season...did they figure out who stole the diamonds (from last season)?

FORT Fogey

I really like this show, but I feel Eddie Cibrian added a new angle. I really really dislike Eric, and I am getting sick of Cayleigh too. I usually dislike changes on shows, but these two just are not good. I know Horatio is over the top, but I do not mind him as much as Eric and Cayleigh. I do like Eva LaRue and would like to see her and Walter more.

Haven't watched this show in a very long time, but happened to catch it tonight.
    What happened to Cayleigh? I thought she might be pregnant, but her face totally looks different - her lips take up half her face - and i'v never seen pregnancy do that. Did she get horrible lip injections, or something?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4137131;
    Haven't watched this show in a very long time, but happened to catch it tonight.
    What happened to Cayleigh? I thought she might be pregnant, but her face totally looks different - her lips take up half her face - and i'v never seen pregnancy do that. Did she get horrible lip injections, or something?
    I know that the actress is pregnant (and due really soon I believe); but, I'm not sure if she had other work done also.

She's definitely pregnant and she's gained a fair weight in her face. She's always had larger lips (I do imagine due to injections) but the pregnancy (with the fuller face) has amped them up.

+ Reply to Thread