+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: CSI - Miami

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3794367;
    I missed most of the episode last night. Did Callie confront Cordoza regarding the 118 miles logged in on her vehicle that she allowed him to borrow?
    Yes - and he explained that he was tracking this dangerous guy, who happens to be the one who killed his wife.

FORT Fogey

I just had to chime in and say the last two episodes have been great. I never was a fan of Eddie Cibrian, but I like his character on the show, and I love Walter and the new coroner is funny. I really still do not get why Eva LaRue is still on. I love her as an actress, but she just gets to sit there most of the time and let the others tell her what is going on. It was nice to see Kyle, but I liked him and wish they would incorporate him back on the show.

I love Walter. He is a good addition to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3822245;
    I just had to chime in and say the last two episodes have been great. I never was a fan of Eddie Cibrian, but I like his character on the show, and I love Walter and the new coroner is funny. I really still do not get why Eva LaRue is still on. I love her as an actress, but she just gets to sit there most of the time and let the others tell her what is going on. It was nice to see Kyle, but I liked him and wish they would incorporate him back on the show.
    I'm not a fan of Jesse - so far he's awfully boring to me. Walter is a breath of fresh air. The new M.E. is a little out there, but he's much better than the pill popper from last season. I also enjoy the computer geek Dave who has made a few appearances. I'd like to see him again.

Natalia bugs me, too. She still sounds and acts like a newbie, despite the fact she's apparently been doing this for a while (and worked for the FBI before, right?)

No comments on how incredibly bad the script was for this week's show?

Or am I the only one who watched it? ;-)

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3882013;
    No comments on how incredibly bad the script was for this week's show?

Or am I the only one who watched it? ;-)
    I didn't see all of it; but, what I did see was bizarre. especially how callie woke up. It was like one minutes she was spazzing and then bam a miracle and she's awake.

FORT Fogey

That was by far one of if not the worst episodes of the show for me as well. Just not up to par for what the show usually produces. I am hot and cold on Calleigh. Sometimes I like her, and sometimes I do not. This was a major do not.

I probably watched too much Ghost Whisperer (back before it went wonky)...the episodes with Callie were probably one of the few pieces that actually worked for me. Although I couldn't figure out how exactly she knew exactly where the pipes were frozen...

What got me was the really stupid story line with the next door neighbor. Which led to, how did neither the grandfather or grandson notice that a closet suddenly disappeared?

And if the grandson was in the bedroom painting, how did he not hear the grandfather putting waxed paper all over the walls? And if the grandfather was right outside the room, how did he not see the grandson in there?

And (apart from needing it to burn), why did the grandson put out a pan of turpentine *before* he started painting? I'm doing a lot of work on my house, and not only are we using paint and brushes that clean up with soap and water, but we don't put out any cleaning supplies when we start working on the room...we do it at the end.

The story lines are usually a bit better put together. It kinda makes up for the acting ;-)

It was, I thought, an awful episode. I didn't mind the Callie storyline, but I also thought it did not fit at all with the show. It would have worked much better on a show that carried that theme or idea at least some of the time. To me this episode smelled of desperation.

Okay ... I'm letting this one go. It's beyond ridiculous.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread