+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

I can't wait to see Mac helping out in Miami...

I do have to say I prefer Mac over Horatio any day...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagheera View Post
    I do have to say I prefer Mac over Horatio any day...
    I just can't watch this show when David Caruso is on the screen. It's like he's just taken Basic Acting 101. I'll take off my glasses. I'll stand with my hands on my hips. I'll lean in and then in my best "I'm serious" whisper I will deliver my line.

I like this version the best. I think because it's bright and sunny scenery wise and the others are dark and gloomy. I don't watch CSI New York at all and I love the Vegas one but it has been a bit dull lately.

Anyway, did anyone watch last night? One of the bad guys looked so much like Brad Pitt!

I wonder what is going on with the reporter. It sounds like she's up to something.

It was a re-run. The reporter discloses that there's a mole in the lab. Don't think we ever found out who it was though.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    It was a re-run. The reporter discloses that there's a mole in the lab. Don't think we ever found out who it was though.
    Thanks, I hadn't seen this episode so it was new to me. Now it makes sense about the reporter because I have seen it since then and the whole mole storyline. So far the mole still hasn't been discovered. Well, I think Horatio has an idea who it is but he's not saying. I doubt it's Delko because Horatio wouldn't have gotten involved with his sister. I don't think it's Callie either. It's probably one of the lab techs.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Thanks, I hadn't seen this episode so it was new to me. Now it makes sense about the reporter because I have seen it since then and the whole mole storyline. So far the mole still hasn't been discovered. Well, I think Horatio has an idea who it is but he's not saying. I doubt it's Delko because Horatio wouldn't have gotten involved with his sister. I don't think it's Callie either. It's probably one of the lab techs.
    You're welcome! I like this one too and I also think it might be one of the techs.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    I just can't watch this show when David Caruso is on the screen. It's like he's just taken Basic Acting 101. I'll take off my glasses. I'll stand with my hands on my hips. I'll lean in and then in my best "I'm serious" whisper I will deliver my line.
    I've got to agree with you, I find Horatio VERY VERY creepy!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

LG.
    Add me to the "I just want to smack the smirk off Caruso every time I see him" camp. I'd like the show much more if he just wasn't there. *poof* Ah, much better.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

So last night an FBI agent was questioning Delco's sister regarding Delco and Horatio's work ethic, etc. Not really exciting, but the end was cute. Delco's sister (forgive me I cannot remember her name) asked Horatio if he meant he would stay with her/beside her whatever meant marriage and he said yes it does. They stood there staring at the water....cue music..lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

I like Horatio! I think he makes the show. I could do without some of the cheesy one liners though.

+ Reply to Thread