+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

Re: CSI - Miami

did not realize it was a re-run, but I didn't see it the first time so it was good.

WHY are we in re-runs tho?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Lots of shows are in reruns, partly to avoid baseball competition, but mostly to save the new shows for sweeps month, November. It's bad news for a show when they use your new shows in Oct. and Dec., as is happening with Dollhouse for example.

Last night we find that Jesse Cardoza is stalking a woman from LA. Does anyone know any more than that? It seems really creepy.
    Yup, with donuts!!

In other news, Jonathon Togo was arrested for domestic violence. The bail was set at $50K. Here's hoping the men of CSI: Miami get their acts together.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'm a bit behind in my viewing of this show, but I have to say that I don't miss Adam Rodriguez at all. In fact, I didn't notice when he left and only realized that he was gone from reading this thread. I do, however, really enjoy the two new guys, Wally and the slightly crazy coroner. If we could just get rid of Kalleigh I would be a happy camper. I would have thought that I would to see the door hitting Horatio on the ass on his way out, but the mini-fits of giggles I get every time he takes his shades off in order to voice some ridiculous overly dramatic pronouncement makes it worth putting up with his sub-par acting skills.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I might have missed it, but what happened to Kyle, Horatio's son? I liked having him around.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3771152;
    I'm a bit behind in my viewing of this show, but I have to say that I don't miss Adam Rodriguez at all. In fact, I didn't notice when he left and only realized that he was gone from reading this thread. I do, however, really enjoy the two new guys, Wally and the slightly crazy coroner. If we could just get rid of Kalleigh I would be a happy camper. I would have thought that I would to see the door hitting Horatio on the ass on his way out, but the mini-fits of giggles I get every time he takes his shades off in order to voice some ridiculous overly dramatic pronouncement makes it worth putting up with his sub-par acting skills.
    I agree on Callie. Also, how did she run down that guy in those heels?

I'm not sure she was in heels. I tried to get a shot of her shoes, but the only one I could get was too fuzzy and I couldn't tell if she had boots with heels, or casual shoes without. It didn't look like high heels to me, but as I said I didn't get a good shot.

She can lose the goody-goody, ice queen thing for me. That has always irritated me.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3775320;
    I'm not sure she was in heels. I tried to get a shot of her shoes, but the only one I could get was too fuzzy and I couldn't tell if she had boots with heels, or casual shoes without. It didn't look like high heels to me, but as I said I didn't get a good shot.

She can lose the goody-goody, ice queen thing for me. That has always irritated me.
    She was wearing boots with wedge heels. I wasn't sure at first either, but at one point she says something like "we chased him from the house this morning" and you can see the full shoe.

I'm also irritated with her "goody-goody, ice-queen thing"

I missed most of the episode last night. Did Callie confront Cordoza regarding the 118 miles logged in on her vehicle that she allowed him to borrow?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread