+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: CSI - Miami

Horatio irritates me so much (I attribute the show's slo mo acting style to him and the others just have to go along) I rarely watch this, but was lured into it by the origins of the sunglasses previews, and just now got to the tapes. I have to say it was one of the better episodes. "Horatio" actually seemed to speak at a normal pace (except when he was "teaching" Eric), looked better (vaseline on the lens for younger skin? Or just that you could actually see his eyes most of the time?), and generally "acted" like a normal human being, not a robot. The other actors also sped up their delivery... it was great. Calleigh was way too perky for my taste...yes, she's supposed to be younger, but not in junior high! But otherwise one of the more enjoyable episodes.
    Query... do FBI agents really address each other as Agent X? Could you run a PCR on this, Agent Boa Vista? Very weird.
    Also nice to see how much the science has evolved in the last 10 or 12 years.

See, this is my favorite of the CSI's for the very reasons you cite. Horatio's acting is so over the top bad that it is funny. I just love that at some point in EVERY episode that he will ask the bad guy how/why and the bad guy just spills it all, so funny. The other CSI's are boring to me without Caruso's emoting.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3711810;
    Horatio irritates me so much
    I used to absolutely LOVE this show however, I can't take anymore of "Whoreatio" (aka Horatio).
    He's "jumped the shark" and after all these years, I can't stand most of the characters on this show such as, Calleigh, Alex and even Eric (whom I used to adore)
    They are all so fake - showing up to the bloody crime scenes in Dolca & Gabbana with their white shirts and white pants and their long hair hanging down into the bloody crime scene! This series sucks anymore and it just needs to die a quick death (as opposed to a slow painful death!)

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3711826;
    See, this is my favorite of the CSI's for the very reasons you cite. Horatio's acting is so over the top bad that it is funny. I just love that at some point in EVERY episode that he will ask the bad guy how/why and the bad guy just spills it all, so funny. The other CSI's are boring to me without Caruso's emoting.
    Same here - David Caruso is the only reason I watch (well, that and the uber-unrealistic cinematography! LOL)

Now that Eddie Cibrian's on the show, I enjoy that as well

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

I love the saturated colors so much that sometimes I just have the picture on without the sound.

They make Miami look habitable--not an easy thing to do!

BTW--I've been to a number of autopsies and as eccentric as some pathologists are--NONE of them would behave the way their pathologist does--or wear the clothes/hair styles she does while supposedly performing a post mortem exam.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3717694;
    I love the saturated colors so much that sometimes I just have the picture on without the sound.

They make Miami look habitable--not an easy thing to do!
    You mean Miami really doesn't look like it does on CSI Miami?!
    And Eric really doesn't look as good in real life?
    Wow, I guess I better cancel my vacation to South Beach next year!
    I know Horatio will never look good, or even as close to how good he looks on this show thanks to modern cinema-graphic (maybe that's not a word?) technology; however, I still come back to this show occasionally, for that exact reason: the "saturated colors".

Is Delko leaving

He left the CSI but I don't know if he's leaving for good. That note in the end made it seem like Horatio knew he needed some guidance.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think if I remember correctly
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he was originally going to be killed off because of contract negotiations not going well. But then negotiations went better and he's slated to hold a guest role status through the season, but very sparsely.

is tonights new 10/26

+ Reply to Thread