+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

Re: CSI - Miami

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2873119;
    The new episode was ok. I love how they led us to believe Callie was marrying Delco in the previews. I knew it wasn't true because the story hasn't developed enough yet. I'm disappointed that they didn't bring up any of the Horatio/Son/ex-lover plot though. I just want to see that story put to bed already.
    What??? Geez.. I'm so behind on this show, I wasn't aware they were seeing each other. Good 'ol "one-liner" Horatio!

They aren't seeing each other per-say. There's just some tension between them if you know what I mean.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2874027;
    They aren't seeing each other per-say. There's just some tension between them if you know what I mean.
    I see... they sometimes have that lingering look while they're in the lab. Eric Delco is hot!

That will probably be a developing storyline mynicholle! Although one of them would have to quit their shift if they were to become a couple, I think they'd be amazing together!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Bah, I missed the very end. Did Horatio shoot someone? What happened right before it faded to black? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2884673;
    Bah, I missed the very end. Did Horatio shoot someone? What happened right before it faded to black? Thanks!
    You just here guns cocking and it goes black, and it shows a flash of Callie lying down with a gag over her mouth.

Can someone please tell me what happened with the dude that started the website that used to work for the lab...How did Callie get him fired?

Ah thank you! Glad I didn't miss anything. I swear you turn away for one second and bam!

I can't recall what exactly happened, but I know it had something to do with his behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2884905;
    You just here guns cocking and it goes black, and it shows a flash of Callie lying down with a gag over her mouth.

Can someone please tell me what happened with the dude that started the website that used to work for the lab...How did Callie get him fired?
    I'm going to attempt to watch it online today. I kept flipping channels so I only caught the ex lab guy talking with Callie about the website and wondered the same thing.......why was he fired? I'll get back to you.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I know his getting fired had to do with him finding Speed's credit card in his old locker (why it was never cleaned out is beyond me ) and using it. Don't remember Callie's role - if she is the one that found out it was him and told or what.

Using his credit card?!?...Wouldn't that have been cancelled after his death...And when Callie was talking to the dude who created the website, it showed a picture of her cop she was dating a while back...What happened to him and are they still together?

+ Reply to Thread