+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

Re: CSI - Miami

I only caught bits and pieces of the new show last night. The writing is getting kind of stupid. Horatio has a son now who is a teenager.......

did anyone watch the end? I heard they were petitioning custody, he and the mother and then I saw her in handcuffs.
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2754160;
    I only caught bits and pieces of the new show last night. The writing is getting kind of stupid. Horatio has a son now who is a teenager.......

did anyone watch the end? I heard they were petitioning custody, he and the mother and then I saw her in handcuffs.
    You know, I saw part of last night's episode and was confused. I knew he had a nephew...but I never knew he had a son. Was Kyle mentioned in previous episodes?

He showed up because of something he did and was arrested for. During DNA, Horatio had him tested against him and he was the father. As he went to jail there was a bad gang in jail who wanted to kill him. It's been drug out of few episodes now. The explanation he gave was he was on assignment, met the mom, fell for her and she left him but not much else was said.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2754209;
    You know, I saw part of last night's episode and was confused. I knew he had a nephew...but I never knew he had a son. Was Kyle mentioned in previous episodes?
    I thought his nephew actually turned out to be his son as well...But yeah both Horatio and the Mom petitioned for custody and Kyle chose the mom and they rode off into the sunset.

With the lady he kidnapped drowning in a car somewhere. That story is definitely not over. I want to see where it goes and I don't even watch this show all the time.

FORT Fogey

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just going by the title of that one, I"m tempted to ask, this is news? Where's the man bites dog angle?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2850755;
    Just going by the title of that one, I"m tempted to ask, this is news? Where's the man bites dog angle?
    I just thought his mannerisms and the crap with the glasses was just bad acting. I had no idea it was worse than that.

That doesn't surprise me! He's a very bad actor. Heh, but I love watching! He is afterall... Horatio Cane...

The new episode was ok. I love how they led us to believe Callie was marrying Delco in the previews. I knew it wasn't true because the story hasn't developed enough yet. I'm disappointed that they didn't bring up any of the Horatio/Son/ex-lover plot though. I just want to see that story put to bed already.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread