+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

Re: CSI - Miami

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2589502;
    But it's Horatio we're talking about. He always knows everything about everyone. So of course he would know that was his son.
    Yep, that's Horatio . But also, maybe the boy looks very much like his mother and when Horatio saw him he thought about her too. They did do a good job casting someone who resembles him.

Of course Horatio knew that the "killer" was going to steal his gun in the middle of a scene. So of course he loaded it with blanks.

I missed the beginning though. What was the picture that made the girl a "cyber-lebrity"?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2595157;
    Of course Horatio knew that the "killer" was going to steal his gun in the middle of a scene. So of course he loaded it with blanks.

I missed the beginning though. What was the picture that made the girl a "cyber-lebrity"?

The picture was of her in a swimming pool relaxing.
    Nothing sensational that I could see-unless I missed something.
    I thought it was really lame.
    Did you see the end when the mom deleted the photo from her computer?
    It was so obvious she was behind the photo.
    And Horatio gets on my last nerve. (Or maybe it's just Caruso.)
    His line delivery and the way he holds his head and body. Yuck.
    But I still watch the show for some reason.

Really?! That was worth all the attention. Wow, that was lame. Very lame. I wouldn't have caught the mom deleting it unless you told me. Thanks!

I know it really wouldn't be feasible what so ever, but I really wish Speedle could come back! I miss him. I was thoroughly let down that all it was was Eric's healing brain and not Speedle himself.

Do credit card companies really make such extreme threatening phone calls like they did on the show last night or was that just artistic license?

twilite,I think they took some license but I do know that they will threaten you even though it is illegal. Many years ago when my oldest was 10 years old, we got into trouble with a credit card. It was turned over to the collection department and they called our house. I was at the store, so my son answered the phone. They threatened to put my son in jail and to put us in jail. I came home 5 minutes later to a hysterical kid. I reported them and when they called back and started to threaten me, I said go ahead and TRY IT. I understand that we were in the wrong but don't threaten a child. The worst that can happen is they take you to court and the judge will order your wages garnished. So yeah they do it in real life too.
    Finally, after 22 years I got my honeymoon. Niagara Falls in February. Whats next the beach in December?

Quote Originally Posted by catmom3;2616206;
    twilite,I think they took some license but I do know that they will threaten you even though it is illegal. Many years ago when my oldest was 10 years old, we got into trouble with a credit card. It was turned over to the collection department and they called our house. I was at the store, so my son answered the phone. They threatened to put my son in jail and to put us in jail. I came home 5 minutes later to a hysterical kid. I reported them and when they called back and started to threaten me, I said go ahead and TRY IT. I understand that we were in the wrong but don't threaten a child. The worst that can happen is they take you to court and the judge will order your wages garnished. So yeah they do it in real life too.
    Oh my gosh, I am so shocked and sorry to hear this! I feel like nothing should give them the right to harrass people like this. I'm kinda terrified of getting a credit card now.

The whole emphasis last night on them being "Canadian" tourists bothered me. Don't ask me why because I have no clue. I just thought it was weird how they kept mentioning it when really, the whole case had nothing to do with it. Even in all the commercials, it was all about them being Canadian. They could have been from anywhere.

Though, I did miss the last 10-15 minutes. Did them being Canadian factor in at all then?

FORT Fanatic

^^ Nope. I didn't get it either. Are they implying Canadians tend to be vigilantes if the police aren't fast enough? Or is it just because the father was played by a Canadian actor? There was really no point to keep mentioning it.

+ Reply to Thread