+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI - Miami

I am a sporadic watcher of Miami. I sometimes catch reruns on A&E or I see newer eps On Demand.

I have a question that is driving me crazy because of the out of order way I watch this show: The treasury agent that always flirts with Callie: did he get married or did he break his engagement? Because he seriously has a thing for her in every ep I catch.

I believe if I'm not mistaken as a sporadic watcher myself. He was going to marry the crooked DA who wanted to take down the CSI lab who set them up with the money being stolen. He ended up trapping her and getting her confession. So they didn't marry. Beyond that I cannot remember what happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2306876;
    I believe if I'm not mistaken as a sporadic watcher myself. He was going to marry the crooked DA who wanted to take down the CSI lab who set them up with the money being stolen. He ended up trapping her and getting her confession. So they didn't marry. Beyond that I cannot remember what happened to him.
    Thanks Angel! I haven't seen that ep yet. I can't wait!
    This means he is free and clear for Callie!

Re: CSI - Miami

I need help clearing something up in this Monday's episode. Who drugged Anna and the guy who was killed??? The guy who killed the Lansing guy said they were sleeping when he went in. The guy who stole from the safe said they were sleeping. I never actually saw where anyone said they drugged the food.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2324854;
    I need help clearing something up in this Monday's episode. Who drugged Anna and the guy who was killed??? The guy who killed the Lansing guy said they were sleeping when he went in. The guy who stole from the safe said they were sleeping. I never actually saw where anyone said they drugged the food.

My guess was the room service guy lied and he drugged them, but you are right, they never actually said who drugged them.

Was the end of tonight's episode based on Brittney Spears? I'm thinking yes, but that could be presumptious.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2334272;
    Was the end of tonight's episode based on Brittney Spears? I'm thinking yes, but that could be presumptious.

That would be my guess.

This was one of the weaker Miami's I have seen in a long time. This is my favorite of the franchise, but the whole story was a disappointment. There was no real action/excitement to it.

So Horatio has a son he didn't know about and the son is a juvenile delinquent. I wonder how that's going to play out.

FORT Fanatic

What I found weird about it is that Horatio looked at the kid and just "knew" it was his son. What would make anyone think, hmmm, that kid looks familiar we must be related?

But it's Horatio we're talking about. He always knows everything about everyone. So of course he would know that was his son.

+ Reply to Thread