+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    Did anyone notice before Costas went in to talk to Julia, was that a drug he was inhaling? Without having seen the rest of the episode, I'm not sure if it goes further about it later.
    I noticed the same thing. But, there's no further reference to the incident in the remainder of the episode.

Cat

Off subject, but did anyone else here know that Joely Richardson(Julia) is dating the dude that plays her son in real life? Wow.Weird!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Off subject, but did anyone else here know that Joely Richardson(Julia) is dating the dude that plays her son in real life? Wow.Weird!
    It was mentioned here before but I didn't know it was true. Is there an article or something that can be posted here?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Are you serious!!! She's dating Matt?

Go Tigers!

Good ep last night. Sean reminds me of a young boy in middle school who falls in love with any girl that smiles at him. He had known this woman for all of 5 minutes and was contemplating leaving everything to go into the witness protection program wtf?
    4 'ecstatic moments' (not sure if you can write the word org@#m here)? Sign me up . Next week's preview looks good. I think Christian and Julia are hot together - of course it will never happen. I just wonder if that scene of her kissing him in the church will be real or dreamed.
    What's up with Gina? Looks like Christian isn't such an a#$h#$e after all. She was a little toooo upset at the nuptials
    I loved Christian's comment regarding how Kimber would feel if he had a mold made of his private area and women all over the world were pleasuring themselves with it. Way to get a point across. Bring on next week!

I just read Watch with Kristin on Eonline, and she said that next week, something "completely mindblowing and insane" happens to Christian and Kimber on their wedding day, to the point that her "hands were shaking". Good Lord! What, on THIS show, could hit us as more mindblowing than what we have already seen? She also says that someone we know gets a sex change, and that we will find out who the "slasher" is before the end of season. Holy crap!
    Go Tigers!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    Did anyone notice before Costas went in to talk to Julia, was that a drug he was inhaling? Without having seen the rest of the episode, I'm not sure if it goes further about it later.
    I just watched that episode tonight and I figured he was snorting coke again. I'm pretty sure I've seen him do it before in earlier episodes. It seemed pretty insignificant as far as the storyline but maybe later on it will make more sense.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I just watched that episode tonight and I figured he was snorting coke again. I'm pretty sure I've seen him do it before in earlier episodes. It seemed pretty insignificant as far as the storyline but maybe later on it will make more sense.
    D'oh If I would have watched this weeks episode the coke sniffing would have made sense since it was affecting Quentin's ability to operate.

It was funny to see Quentin sweating BULLETS during the whole operation...I figure Christian was too savvy not to know what was up.

As much as I like the show I watch all the surgical procedures through my fingers. They all pretty much gross me out and Tuesday's episode caught me by surprise when I saw, in full view, the lady after the face transplant didn't take...urgh! How do the surgeons do it?
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread