+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

I thought that we were supposed to learn who the carver was on that episode. That guy who saved his sister's head was a sickoooo
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

We don't find out who the carver is until the end of the season.

That was a very weird episode. That guy was a freak. Gave me the creeps. I still don't want to think the carver is the new doctor. With this show, it's got to have shock value, just like the carver's latest victim.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Premium Member
    That's a good point about the Carver being anti-plastic surgery, so it very well could be someone else other than the doctor. It's going to be a long season until we find out.

FORT Fogey
    Does anyone know why CTV moved Nip/Tuck to Saturday for good? It's totally messing up my TV schedule, darn it.

Last night's ep was much better than last week's. The guy reconstructing his sister was WAY too weird for me. I missed the beginning of the ep and I thought Sean was helping someone out. It looks like he is now employed with the witness protection program. Christian's proposal was soo sweet *AAAWWWW*. I'm glad they've got Julia taking care of business. She looks great in her businesswoman attire. I just wish they would have more scenes with Gina and Christian..no one can call him a#$ho#$ quite like her. Next week looks pretty good. I'm loving the partner and Julia making out. He's been made to look kinda creepy on this show but taken out of that perspective...he's kinda hot. Could somebody just slap Matt - PLEASE? They really need to give him something to do besides annoy the crap out of me. I like Anne Heche so it will be interesting to see how she and Sean's story works out. He's always falling for a patient.

i totally agree Sweet Mimi - WAY BETTER than last weeks.
    My hope for a Julia/Sean reunion seems to be falling apart though

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMimi
    I like Anne Heche so it will be interesting to see how she and Sean's story works out. He's always falling for a patient.
    That was Anne Heche???? I wondered why that actress looked familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    That was Anne Heche???? I wondered why that actress looked familiar.
    If we do see her again, I wouldn't be surprised if she looks more like herself (the self we know anyway) after the surgery

I doubt there would be more than a brief appearance though - remember, she's going into witness protection.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    If we do see her again, I wouldn't be surprised if she looks more like herself (the self we know anyway) after the surgery

I doubt there would be more than a brief appearance though - remember, she's going into witness protection.
    She did look more like herself (the actress). Did anyone watch? I have only seen half of my taped episode.

Did anyone notice before Costas went in to talk to Julia, was that a drug he was inhaling? Without having seen the rest of the episode, I'm not sure if it goes further about it later.

+ Reply to Thread