+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    Did you forget that Sean was carved before Christian?
    Sean wasn't even raped...so technically he could have slashed himself and he could be a carver suspect. He's been under tremendous strain, who's to say he didn't snap irrevocably a while back?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Newbie
    I thought it was interesting when that new doc was saying that you know more about someone in the first 10 minutes of meeting them than in the following years of your relationships.

Any one remember what Sean thought of him when he first met him? For some reason I remember him not liking him at all.

I think he's the Carver Too obvious but his motivation could prove to be very interesting.

Premium Member
    Sean just seems like a time bomb waiting to go off lately. I also don't like how Matt has turned out. The scene with the CPS people questioning Annie left me wondering, I can't imagine Sean hurting his daughter but they still left a seed of doubt as to whether or not he caused her bruises.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm with the people who don't think that Christian's "mother" is actually Christian's mother. Kit seems to be a very devious, vengeful soul, and I think she has problems with Christian because Kimber has chosen her relationship with Christian over Kit.

And jamsmommy, wasn't it Sean who decided to bring the extra surgeon into the practice? I could be wrong. I want to say that Christian was not happy about him being brought in. Or do I have this all twisted???

Luckily, I don't have to miss many episodes due to my TIVO, but the same episode is also shown 3-4 times/week on DISH. (not to brag.........just to advise)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

ok.... still have 20 minutes left to watch of this week's episode, and all I can say is that if I were Christian... I'd be demanding a DNA test to verify that woman was actually my mother!!

As far as I'm concerned, Kit is the sociopath! And Sean is a weak willed idiot!

if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    And jamsmommy, wasn't it Sean who decided to bring the extra surgeon into the practice? I could be wrong. I want to say that Christian was not happy about him being brought in. Or do I have this all twisted???
    You're right. Sean brought him in while Christian was off recovering from his attack. Christian was not happy when he came back to work and found the new guy there, partly because Sean did it without telling him.

FORT Newbie
    Yes, you're right that Sean invited him to join the practice.

But I thought initially he didn't like him but had a change of heart. I could be totally off the wall on this, but something keeps sticking out in my mind about the two of them in the beginning. I remember right away thinking that the Carver was him.

Again, I could be totally wrong - wouldn't be the first time today!

mauahaha evil delight to see who was the latest Carver victim.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by jamsmommy
    Yes, you're right that Sean invited him to join the practice.

But I thought initially he didn't like him but had a change of heart. I could be totally off the wall on this, but something keeps sticking out in my mind about the two of them in the beginning. I remember right away thinking that the Carver was him.

Again, I could be totally wrong - wouldn't be the first time today!
    Didn't Christian bring him (Costas) in to work on Sean's face after he was carved? Maybe I'm confusing him with another plastic surgeon.

FORT Fogey
    I guess I'm going to have to fall in line with everybody and go with Costas as the Carver but I thought the show was leaning on the Carver being someone who is anti-cosmetic surgery and why I was pushing for it to be Julia's new boyfriend who was some sort of self-help guru if I'm not mistaken. But he hasn't been around for a while so I guess he's off the hook.

+ Reply to Thread