+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

I like and didn't like this episode.
    I was glad it wasn't Christian but didn't like how "easy" it was for him to get out of jail by leaking the news to the news reporter and then the carver striking again while he was in jail. It was just too tidy of a tying of this loose end. There was so much evidence even though we'd all like to think Christian wouldn't do it. Now we need to know how did the evidence get there!

I was also hoping that it wasn't Kimber that was attacked but then again, she was in jail too, right?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    I like and didn't like this episode.
    I was glad it wasn't Christian but didn't like how "easy" it was for him to get out of jail by leaking the news to the news reporter and then the carver striking again while he was in jail. It was just too tidy of a tying of this loose end. There was so much evidence even though we'd all like to think Christian wouldn't do it. Now we need to know how did the evidence get there!
    Yes, there are some details that really need to be cleared up. I definitely want them to show the real carver in flashbacks choosing victims, breaking into places and stealing evidence. How he went undetected.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    I was also hoping that it wasn't Kimber that was attacked but then again, she was in jail too, right?
    She was out as of the news cast. They showed her looking distressed while the news report was on in her apartment.

I think the ending was the best one since the ending of season 1 when the drug guy was arrested after they made him look like another person on the FBI most wanted list.

Kit was showing her A#$ but doesn't she always? I didn't like the Carver attacking her. She looked so hurt by it, however she will come out with both guns blazing once the shock wears off.
    I wanted to jump through the screen and just slap Christian's birth mom. If you had the child because it was innocent of what happened why come and flat out accuse him of something based on the actions of a rapist then to tell him to his face that she should have had an abortion wth(eck)? She could have stayed wherever she was if that was all she was bringing! I was not happy with Sean doubting him like that. I think I would have needed a little more sure fire evidence before I started believing the worst. He explained the drug and there really wasn't much more evidence. I'm by no means a psych expert but I think if a kid is constantly being abused and mistreated he may take it out on animals or act out in SOME way.
    Ummm this show left me more 'frazzled' than any others this season but I'm still watching!

Quote Originally Posted by jamsmommy
    I think the ending was the best one since the ending of season 1 when the drug guy was arrested after they made him look like another person on the FBI most wanted list.
    I loved that ending - it was one of those really unexpected twists!

I wasn't that suprised that it was someone the drs knew that ended up being the carver's next victim. I didn't like that Christian didn't look suprised to see it was Kit. At least that was the impression I got. Unless Liz told him who it was and he was preprared before he went in the room but we'll never know that for sure.

I don't blame Christian for "leaking" the news to a reporter. The carver would strike again anyways. He/she would not want anyone else getting credit for his work.
    I was shocked it was Kit. (didn't see that coming).

I wonder if that was really Christian's mother, or a plant by Kit to get him to confess.
    (maybe?)

Last night's episode was awesome! The ending was totally unexpected. I'm toying with the idea of it being Sean but he'd have to be really sick to rape Christian. Of course, whomever did the carvings are sick, anyway. I think it being the new doctor is just too easy. That was one of the best endings in a while. I can't wait to see how this all folds out.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Not that I want Christian to be the killer, plus it would kill the story line, but Kimber could be a 2nd person in it. He could have had the tranquilizer in the bedroom to show Kimber how to administer it on someone. She could have done Kit. They could be a duo like Kit suggested.

I still have a looming suspicion about the new surgeon too.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl
    Last night's episode was awesome! The ending was totally unexpected. I'm toying with the idea of it being Sean but he'd have to be really sick to rape Christian. Of course, whomever did the carvings are sick, anyway. I think it being the new doctor is just too easy. That was one of the best endings in a while. I can't wait to see how this all folds out.
    Did you forget that Sean was carved before Christian?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetMimi
    I wanted to jump through the screen and just slap Christian's birth mom. If you had the child because it was innocent of what happened why come and flat out accuse him of something based on the actions of a rapist then to tell him to his face that she should have had an abortion wth(eck)? She could have stayed wherever she was if that was all she was bringing!
    When Kit first mentioned she had found his mother I thought it was a set-up. A police psychologist pretending to be his mother and saying all those things to confuse him and try to get him to confess.

+ Reply to Thread