+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Nip/Tuck 3rd season

I like having everything with this show all under "1 roof", that way you don't have to go hunting when the show is coming back for another season.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Re: Nip/Tuck 3rd season

Or how about just Nip/Tuck? It's cool to see how the show grows, etc. when you have it all in one but I didn't start watching until the 3rd season or so and having it say which season everyone is discussing is cool so you don't get any spoilers.

I JUST caught up with S5 and am so ready for tonight!!

Re: Nip/Tuck

I changed it to Nip/Tuck so it is all encompassing.

Great move, dags!

Last night did not disappoint! Reminded me of the Nip/Tuck that got me hooked, initially! Just WOW!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3268263;
    Great move, dags!

Last night did not disappoint! Reminded me of the Nip/Tuck that got me hooked, initially! Just WOW!
    ITA! And the rest of the season looks just as good. I must say I actually felt bad for Cristian last night, with the last shot of him taking off his bandages. And I never feel sorry for him because he's such an a$$, but I like that about him.

I never knew that they could squash a man's breast in those machines!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3268729;
    I never knew that they could squash a man's breast in those machines!
    It's not easy! DH had to have it done many years ago (luckily, his was a benign thing); until then, he didn't know they could do the squash-n-snap on a man either. Apparently there's a lot of tugging involved. Ouch! Several years ago during one of my mammo appointments, there was an older guy in the waiting room. I felt sorry for him, because this was one of these breast-health centers geared very much for girly-girl women, and decorated in pink gingham with the ruffles and flowers and all sorts of foofy crap. The guy didn't look too happy in his pink gown . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Well, the spoilers I read for the first episode were certainly wrong. I didn't it see it coming that Christian, not Liz, would be our breast cancer patient. That was a pretty decent first episode. The beginning was certainly intense.
    Wake up and be awesome

I would hate to be in the McNamara family or even a friend. First Matt catches himself on fire cooking Meth, then his mother is slowly poisoned then gets shot, his other father and sister are in a crash and then his dad gets stabbed. Wait, this was just last season, we could go way back and list so much more. Love this show!

I was glad they went back with what happened with crazy Colleen. They tend to jump scenes a lot and leave stuff out.

Poor Christian. And I too didn't know you could put a man's breast in that thing.

I knew Sean was taking his temporary disability too much in stride! No anger, no remorse no self pity, just a little self-depreciation. No wonder - it's getting him out of everything he doesn't want to do. Not to mention the 'pity sex'. It's completely obvious that Sean will be doing the horizontal mambo with the fluttery-lashed med student... she'll probably turn out to be psycho too.
    So now Sean and Christian have flipped roles again. Sean is the unlikeable character and Christian is the sympathetic character. I like this show but it's gotten too far away from the medical stuff - which I like and they are forcing too much drama. What more can happen to this family?

I did love what they did re: the cinematography during Liz and Christian's breast examinations.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread