+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Nip/Tuck 3rd season

Goody-Goody!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hope that's true. It seems like the show has been off forever. I just hope Julia gets her memory back and gets revenge on Eden.

Is Eden still going to be on the show since the girl who plays her is now in 90210?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

They should get her hot sister, Angel.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3209149;
    I've heard October/November for the return.
    I'm quoting myself because I believe I was wrong. I was reading a message board where Ryan Murphy posts (producer/creator, whatever he is) and he claims that filming started back in April and the new season begins in January 09. He said it will have a new theme and tone to it. I've also read that Eden will be back.
    Wake up and be awesome

I'd like to see a return to the days where they guys had to knock off the bad guy, tied a bunch of hams to him, and threw him in the swamp for the gators to eat!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That was Escobar they did that too, right? Wasn't that also the reason for them moving to Cali?

I don't think it was Escobar....I think it was one Escobar's "boys" who was overseeing his surgery, because Escobar went on to get captured in the airport after his plastic surgery that was intended to make him look like someone else. That was a great group of episodes!!!

I want to say that they were not on the run after the swamp episode, but they were definitely nervous. Didn't they leave Miami for another reason? I live in the moment with these shows, except for hugely dramatic moments like the swamp. I need for people like you to take me back to the exact circumstances!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Actually, that was the same fate that befell Escobar. His wife, Galla, shot him. They then disposed of the body in the same manner.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Thanks Amy Lee for the refresher. Prhoshay, I guess I'm not as good with my Nip/Tuck history as I am with Y&R and B&B.

+ Reply to Thread