+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Sean to Christian upon offering to do a rectal exam...."What part of you being or having an [mod edit] could shock me?"
    sometimes this show just cracks me up
    Last edited by Amanda; 02-20-2006 at 08:58 AM.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

so.. finally saw this week's episode - and I agree that Sean did indeed cut himself, based on the patient early on in the episode and their discussion about why she would cut herself.

Regarding next week's episode:

but I don't believe it's Christian. He's way to vain to cut himself although he is the only one who was not cut across the face, and up until then the Carver's MO had always been those big sweeping cuts across the victim's face.
    ummmm.... we saw Christian getting attacked right? So doesn't that pretty much eliminate him from the list of suspects for the audience? Shouldn't we be trying to decide who would want to set him up?

As for why the Carver didn't cut Christian across the face - let's think about that. Maybe the question should be - Why does the Carver usually cut across the face? In order to be certain that the victims will seek out the services of a plastic surgeon - enter MacNamara & Troy. The attack on Christian seemed much more about the rape than the cutting.

Rats, I can't remember how the first victim ended up specifically at MacNamara & Troy... anyone?

As to the whole fake victim and the messed up surgery... someone obviously switched the bottle of anesthesia that was used for the same drug used on Christian during the Carver attack... and then planted that bottle in Christian's apartment to frame him.

Prime suspect at this point has to be Costas... I know it's obvious, but maybe that's alright - what if Sean and Christian figure it out, but can't prove it? Kit isn't likely to take Christian's side after the way he talked to her when he kicked her out of his and Kimber's bed....

just a thought (or two!)
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    ummmm.... we saw Christian getting attacked right? So doesn't that pretty much eliminate him from the list of suspects for the audience? Shouldn't we be trying to decide who would want to set him up?

Unless it was a dream sequence and he "imagined" it happening. Then he could just be "losing" it and not remember that he did the cutting to himself. Sean found no "evidence" of any physical damage to him so maybe he did imagine it all. Also, just a theory, something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    Just went to ctv.com, apparently it's on Saturday this week for whatever reason.
    I wish I had seen this post in time. Stupid CTV. I hate that I've now missed an episode of Nip/Tuck. They keep jerking The Sopranos around, too. I never know if it's going to be on Friday or Saturday. Plus that incident where they omitted a scene from Desperate Housewives. CTV needs to get their act together.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Tonight's episode was so good. I won't spoil it for anyone, it's a must see ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Tonight's episode was so good. I won't spoil it for anyone, it's a must see ASAP.

I was extremely disappointed in last night's show - to even think Christian would be the carver !! To make him go through all that with his birth mother & "raping" father !!! I was totally pissed the whole time, and kept saying, they better resolve this story line before the hour is up!!!!!!

BUT OH HOW HAPPY I WAS TO SEE THAT LITTLE BIOTCH KIT GET CARVED!
    That's what she gets for messing with my boy!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Prime suspect at this point has to be Costas... I know it's obvious, but maybe that's alright - what if Sean and Christian figure it out, but can't prove it?
    I didn't want it to be him because I didn't think they could make the conclusion very interesting. If it does turn out to be him now it could be interesting with the attack on Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    I didn't want it to be him because I didn't think they could make the conclusion very interesting. If it does turn out to be him now it could be interesting with the attack on Kit.

But it's NOT him, they dropped all charges and let him go because of the attack on Kit. Obviously it's not him, he was in jail when she was attacked. So why you think it could still be Christian?

??????

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale
    But it's NOT him, they dropped all charges and let him go because of the attack on Kit. Obviously it's not him, he was in jail when she was attacked. So why you think it could still be Christian?

??????
    AustinGambler was talking about Costas in the previous quote that he quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    AustinGambler was talking about Costas in the previous quote that he quoted.

my bad !!!

+ Reply to Thread