+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    I guess strap on, but wasn't there a condom used? Could have been the throw them off I guess.
    There was a condom used, I thought the same, but I really think it's a guy and I really think it's the creepy new partner.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

I love the show and hope they don't tamper with it like others(Desperate Housewives and Amazing Race) I didn't catch on to why the new doctor was winking but I sure knew the next scene. I'm sure Christian was especially freaked out because of his violation. I find that new doctor dangerously intriging and seductive. We can really live vicariously through these characters, can't we? I love the show and hope it never changes. Also, if Matt only likes girls, why was he looking for the "girlfriend?"(can't remember her name) Or did he just say that? Wonder if Shawn will ever go over to the dark side?
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I love this show. It is so outrageous and over the top, but is so intriguing and entertaining, I am spellbound. I have a sense that the carver may be the new partner. He is very much a pretty boy in a slimy way and finding out he is a bi-sexual adds to the mystery. Plus, his bisexuality is more in a teasing way with his two partners than intentional. He knows how they will react to his inuendos and he enjoys playing with them. He is very amoral sexually and I think he is probably a sociopath. But, of course, that would be too easy so it probably isn't him.

Finding out that Christian does have a certain moral code or limits sexually is interesting as is Sean's experimenting with new experiences.

Matt's descent into chaos is uncomfortable to watch. The shaved head and cut up face make him hard to look at. His features are so harsh that the shaved head looks very weird on him. Someone's comparison to Michael Jackson is good. Although Matt is far more masculine.

I agree that Julian McMahon is super hunky, but I like Sean better (guess I just favor the good boys).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    There was a condom used, I thought the same, but I really think it's a guy and I really think it's the creepy new partner.
    I had put my money on it being a woman and possibly Rhona Mitra but since everything and everyone is pointing to a guy I'll go with Julia's boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I have a sense that the carver may be the new partner. He is very much a pretty boy in a slimy way and finding out he is a bi-sexual adds to the mystery. Plus, his bisexuality is more in a teasing way with his two partners than intentional. He knows how they will react to his inuendos and he enjoys playing with them. He is very amoral sexually and I think he is probably a sociopath. But, of course, that would be too easy so it probably isn't him.
    Yep, my friend and I are debating this. I think there are definite hints he might be the carver but my friend says it's too obvious. Hard to tell at this point. I don't trust him nor do I trust the female cop - I think they're both hiding something.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Premium Member
    I finally finished watching it, and had to die laughing when they played "Stuck on You" while they were doing the skin grafts on that kid's butt.

FORT Fan
    This show gives me the creeps in the way that clowns and firecrackers scared me as a kid. Of course, I will still be watching, like a voyeur looking at a trainwreck. The creepiest character on the show to me is the kid Matt. He always looked unisexual to me, even before the haircut. What if the killer is the really sweet anesthesiologist who secretly is a sadist who helps drum up business for the docs? It has to be someone who knows the docs well. Tonight's previews indicate that Sean must not have really cut himself. So many things make me squirm---the obese lady cut loose from her sofa (yes,snoopy, it made me sad, too), the anesthesia problem, the brutal beatings, ----that the sex seems almost like comic relief.

So the previews making it out to look like Christian's the carver...I can't say I believe that. If I were a betting person it would be the new doc although I won't rule out Matt. From the build and height I don't believe it was the anesthesiologist primadonna.

I didn't think Sean cut himself either until remembering the first patient they had with all the cutting marks and the assistant explaining how the pain from the external relieves the pain inside so I was thinking Sean was doing it with that in mind.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Premium Member
    The thought of the Carver possibly being Matt had not crossed my mind. That would be quite a twist if it turns out to be true. I haven't had a chance to watch last night's episode yet, but I don't believe it's Christian. He's way to vain to cut himself although he is the only one who was not cut across the face, and up until then the Carver's MO had always been those big sweeping cuts across the victim's face.

Even if this show DOES do everything completely over-the-top and shocking (which I love btw, ), I think even this show would be crossing the line if Matt raped his own father.

+ Reply to Thread