+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Thinking back on what happened to Christian I doubt the carver is a woman.

Well, MU I was thinking strap-on.

exactly, the carver could be a woman, using a strap on.
    but from the eerie looks, costas being BI - and now mentioning the fact he could take them down - I just got the feeling that he is there for trouble - to break up the team/firm and take them down. he has worked with them before in the past correct? maybe there was some ill feelings there and he decided then to become the carver and involve them. just total speculation on mine and my girlfriends part..........(we have a nip/tuck party every tuesday)
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

I guess strap on, but wasn't there a condom used? Could have been the throw them off I guess.

MU - can't remember if a condom was mentioned being used or not. if used, then of course, no semen............ OR.....a lady using a strap on, would come across as if a condom was used, cause again, no semen

hummmmmmmm
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

OK the new partner freaked ME out on my sofa at home lol. First with the wink to Sean while the coeds were otherwise occupied then his" move" on Christian while all of them were in the bed. I had not seen the previews so I was not not prepared for the antics of last night. Christian had me rolling with his attitude towards the female cop. Somebody please post what he called her after she blew Matt's lie about getting jumped wide open. Two alpha dogs do not mix!
    Costas is looking like the carver. He appears to have a thing for both Sean and Christian but in different ways- more sexual with Christian and more buddy (with a twist I guess) with Sean. Of course since he is looking like the Carver - he probably isn't .
    Miss Understood, Matt's storyline had him in their office recovery room after getting beat down. He lied and said a bunch of guys jumped him for no reason. After being busted he semi told the truth but he said he beat up the transexual because he/she came on to him. Sean and Julia wanted to send him to military school and Christian wanted to medicate him. Christian got him some pills which his parents took away. Then he started drinking heavily. At the end they were all trying to talk to him. He was drunk, shoved his Mom which caused Sean to punch him (deservedly IMHO). He's out of control but after listing everything that happened to him in 1 year - it's not hard to see why.

Matt seemed to have forgotten the biggie in his rant to spill all the bad things that have happened to him. Does he now believe that the "hit and run" never happened?
    Is he now believing his own lies?

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Matt seemed to have forgotten the biggie in his rant to spill all the bad things that have happened to him. Does he now believe that the "hit and run" never happened?
    Is he now believing his own lies?
    Good point... I wonder if the issue will resurface, in some, unexpected way. BTW, what happened to the girl who was the victim? I've forgotten. It's been so long since I saw those eps.

Cat

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale
    I love this show and everything about it !!! Of course it's racy and the story lines are outrageous - but its supposed to be !!! That's what so awesome about the show to me, it's not just the same ole crap !!
    I feel the same way! It's as if the show and its characters exist in a world of their own. After all, this is TV land So, each week, when I sit down to watch Nip/Tuck, I let myself enter their world, and roll with it. One BIG bonus: the eyecandy, named Julian McMahon. Oh, Lord, that man is FINE!

Cat

I thought when the showed the crime against Christian they showed the empty condom wrapper on the night stand? Maybe I am imagining it, but I thought I remembered him looking at it.

Matt is a huge mess and I can't stand to look at the actor who plays him, he looks like an image of Michael Jackson.

+ Reply to Thread