+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The Carver looks slender....I don't recall Merrill being slender.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member
    That was an awesome show last night. I kept waiting through the whole thing for Erica to turn up, I had a feeling there would be some kind of plot twist and I wasn't disappointed. I love to watch her and Julia together so I'm glad they didn't kill Erica off.

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale View Post
    did anyone else see Merrill in the previews for next week? It was like a flash of his face.

My money is on him as the carver !!!!!
    No, I didn't... Wow! I was too busy checking out the other scenes (especially the announcement that Julia is pregnant). Thanks for the heads-up Bobbolit (sp?) has been my own #1 suspect as the Carver.

One more ep, and then the big season finale...I can't wait!

Cat

My favorite part of the last episode:

Quentin - "You're a bitch!"
    Julia - "That may be true, but at least I'm not YOUR bitch." (walks away)

Classic- and my new response to anyone who ever calls me that!!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    My favorite part of the last episode:

Quentin - "You're a bitch!"
    Julia - "That may be true, but at least I'm not YOUR bitch." (walks away)

Classic- and my new response to anyone who ever calls me that!!
    I too loved that line in the show. Julia showed her cajones (sp) this episode which I liked. Last week's ep had me wanting to shake some sense into her! I wonder where her level of self confidence will be now that Mommy's back on the scene.

The carver....could be Merrill....could be Quentin but not Kimber imo. I'll be glad when we find out what happened to her. I don't want these hallucinations of Christian's to go on forever!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMimi View Post
    I too loved that line in the show. Julia showed her cajones (sp) this episode which I liked. Last week's ep had me wanting to shake some sense into her! I wonder where her level of self confidence will be now that Mommy's back on the scene.
    Last week's episode made me want to shake them all! The look on Julia's face when she saw her mother was priceless - I thought she was dreaming at first, heck I'm still not sure.

Merrill as the carver, hmmm, interesting. It seems they're pointing towards Quentin but that might be too obvious...I can't wait to find out
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I've been backing Bobolitz as the Carver since the beginning, with Sean as my second pick. If Murphy cops out and makes it Quentin, I'm going to feel cheated.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY View Post
    Last week's episode made me want to shake them all! The look on Julia's face when she saw her mother was priceless - I thought she was dreaming at first, heck I'm still not sure.

Yes, I'm not sure if it's a dream or not either. Probably not but hey, this is a show and they are known for twists. What was up with her holding the pillow over her face? So many things were going through my mind...I couldn't believe what I was seeing. And Sean's breakdown at the end...wow.

OK we just got the episode in Canada .. umm if that wasn't Erika, who the hell did Julia kill?
    Yay! for giving Dr. creepy the boot.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    OK we just got the episode in Canada .. umm if that wasn't Erika, who the hell did Julia kill?
    Yay! for giving Dr. creepy the boot.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. Most people saw the look on her face as shock that her mother was still alive, but I think she is an amazing actress, because right after her shocked reaction to her mother, she had a sick look to her, like , Oh My God, whose mother did I just kill?!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread