+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Last episode was pretty disturbing... Julia allowing her son to have sex in her house, Quentin anal-ing another guy and Christian dehumanizing his patient. Nip/Tuck just outdid itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana View Post
    It's never been established that Merrill bit the bullet..insane and disfigured, but not dead. He'd know how to carve people, and would know what to use to immobilize his victims. I think Kimber is a likely suspect because when she went crazy mad at Christian and tied him up she used lipstick to mark him up like he did to her the first time they met...she made similar slashes on his cheeks that echo back to the carver's slashes.
    Sorry, I don't think Kimber is a suspect anymore.....
    But maybe Merrill is a better suspect, I completely forgot about him.
    They better resolve this Carver storyline, cuz it's gone on for almost 2 seasons now w/ no resolution.
    Even the show LOST gives us little clues at least!!!

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Wow, nice to see I wasn't the only one who thought Kimber was the Carver!!! Texicana I agree that it seemed to point toward Kimber when you see that she had tied up christian and put those marks on his face!!! Unless it ends up being "fight-club"esque and Kimber is more insane than we give her credit for, I guess that theory is out the window!!!

Now that you mention Bobo...Interesting possibility! REfresh my memory...was Dr. Creepy even in the picture when the carver attacks started?

Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse View Post
    Now that you mention Bobo...Interesting possibility! REfresh my memory...was Dr. Creepy even in the picture when the carver attacks started?
    I thought Christian brought Quentin in to help him work on Sean when he was carved but I'm not sure. Anyone else remember that?

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    I thought Christian brought Quentin in to help him work on Sean when he was carved but I'm not sure. Anyone else remember that?
    That's how I remember him being introduced. His scene with the male patient was not pleasant to watch. I will be glad to see him go. Can't believe that Julia would pratically force him to have sex with her after what she found out about him. I'm not sure that he is the Carver but it would be a very convient way for the writers to get rid of him as a character. He was at the Church to drop Julia off so he could have stolen Kimber and he's freaky enough to be it.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    By the way, Dr. Costa wasn't analing the patient.......the patient was analing him. Ewwwwwwww........

Why did I think that Bobolitz was in jail? I do know that he was strung out...using the gas for the patient he was operating on....he looked like a fiend!! Like something out of an old black and white movie! He would be a good candidate for The Carver.

Ava would also be a great candidate, but she doesn't have the build. Plus the cops are looking for her, aren't they? I think she would be too smart to reappear, but you never know.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

A new theory. It could be that the wanted child molester drug cartel guy that they changed to look like another FBI Wanted guy could have escaped from prison. This was from the first season and they could have brought him back as the Carver.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    A new theory. It could be that the wanted child molester drug cartel guy that they changed to look like another FBI Wanted guy could have escaped from prison. This was from the first season and they could have brought him back as the Carver.
    He would fit the profile of the Carver, but . . he is very small and slight and the Carver is taller and bigger built (at least what we have seen of him). Bobolitz sound logical - he hated Christian and remember he was in a relationship with Kimber and she left him and went back to Christian. He's a good suspect.

The scene with Quentin and the male patient - - double ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I had trouble with him going almost directly to Julia and having sex with her in the hot tub. She obviously doesn't believe that he is bisexual and just thinks Sean was bad mouthing him. Hope she doesn't catch anything! Quentin is just Slimy with a capital "S" and gives me the creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Hope she doesn't catch anything!
    I hope she does catch something. She needs a wake-up call.

My money is still on Quentin being the Carver.

And who'dathunk that sweet little Meg Pryor from American Dreams could turn into such a hateful character as Ariel. A testament to Brittany Snow's acting abilities, I guess.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

did anyone else see Merrill in the previews for next week? It was like a flash of his face.

My money is on him as the carver !!!!!

+ Reply to Thread