+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq View Post
    I am trying to think back to season's 1 and 2 trying to figure out who the carver could be. I think it's Matt, but probably not. But with all the crap he has been through who knows. Ava? good choice, but it still must be someone I'm forgetting. Someone they messed up on. What happened to Rhina Mitra after she got carved? was anything mentioned? I missed that.

Do you mean Rhea Reynolds? The patient who carved herself? She was killed by the carver. That's the only name I can think of with a similar name. But we have never seen Kit after she got carved.....

No, Rhona Mitra, who plays Kit McGraw. Rumor has it she'll crop up again in the next few episodes.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Newbie
    ah, thanks for clarifying that. Didn't know her real name.

I hope she comes back - I'd love to know how she's dealing with being a victim and what her suspects are now. I don't know that the Carver could or would be a female but she'd be on the top of my list for the ladies.

I still think it's Dr. Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by jasminefan View Post
    The carver has to be a woman. I'm thinking either Liz or Ava.
    I can't imagine that it's Liz. Probably Ava somehow or perhaps its the doctor who created Ava - Alec Baldwin played him.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMimi View Post
    YEah Julia got on my nerves last night. One by not listening to Sean and letting Quentin fast talk her WITHOUT answering her question and 2. with how she was acting with the Matt situation. I'm sorry but until you're grown and in your own house no teenager of mine will come strolling out of the bedroom after having sex, shirtless and flaunting the fact with his little teenage girlfriend standing in the door with only a shirt on! Julia just blew off the fact that Sean told her about her behavior and that she shouldn't encourage their relationship. Thankfully it appears that Matt is not involved with the hate crimes...but then he has been known to lie. I thought the episode was good but 'uncomfortable'. The patient with the low self esteem then how Christian treated her, Quentin and his whole patient interaction..... this was definitely a Nip/tuck episode. ...
    Julia really showed how much of an idiot she is in last night's ep, in so many ways. What "school" of parenting says that it's OK for one's teenager to have sex in one's house? Matt and Ariel were so brazen...Matt being allowed to mouth off to Sean And, that was OK with Julia? Just one more reason why the boy is so screwed up... Then, Julia going ahead and having sex with Dr. Creepy...Eww! Hasn't this fool kept up with the facts about AIDS and/or the "down-low" syndrome? Good grief... I guess she couldn't see how Dr. Creepy was playing her to get what he really wanted - that position of plastic surgeon at the spa.

I, too, felt uncomfortable watching most of this ep. But, as you said, this was definitely a "Nip/Tuck" episode. I am not complaining. The intensity grows, more and more, as we get to the season finale. Love the suspense and the show!

Cat

It could be that it's a tag team and so you can't rule Miss Kimber out...Maybe her ex-fiance Dr. Merrill Bobolitz? I still think he's behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana View Post
    It could be that it's a tag team and so you can't rule Miss Kimber out...Maybe her ex-fiance Dr. Merrill Bobolitz? I still think he's behind this.

Didn't Merrill die while he was doing lypo on that girl and he was inhaling the gas? That's my recollection.

Anyhoo....... i still think it's mexican doctor

Premium Member
    That girl Bobolitz was operating on died, and then after that he held Christian captive and cut his face. I thought he was arrested but I don't think he died. Maybe he's the carver?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    That girl Bobolitz was operating on died, and then after that he held Christian captive and cut his face. I thought he was arrested but I don't think he died. Maybe he's the carver?

i'm going to go back through and see what i can find out on past episodes, but i think you are right. THAT (merrill) would make total sense - if he turned out to be the carver.

I did think about him at first, but i remember him dying for some reason. Going to check it out

It's never been established that Merrill bit the bullet..insane and disfigured, but not dead. He'd know how to carve people, and would know what to use to immobilize his victims. I think Kimber is a likely suspect because when she went crazy mad at Christian and tied him up she used lipstick to mark him up like he did to her the first time they met...she made similar slashes on his cheeks that echo back to the carver's slashes.

Oh Quentin Costa is definitely not Mexican, the accent is not right Bruno Campos, who plays Quentin, is Brazilian.
    Last edited by Texicana; 12-01-2005 at 05:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread