+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Premium Member
    Geez, that's a short season. What a disappointment.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PGM35
    It just showed her sitting on the floor of some room and she was crying. I don't think she was carved. We get the impression that she didn't leave Christian at the alter intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    True... But, at the very beginning of the preview, a brief, fleeting image of the Carver, along with his/her "slash" motion/sound effect was shown. This has led many on other boards to speculate that the Carver is somehow involved.

Debra
    Right - I think the carver IS involved somehow but I still don't think she was carved. At least from the glimpse we saw of her.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siso View Post
    Wait so Kimber was carved? What exactly was shown in the preview?
    The preview showed Kimber sitting in a huge dark room which looked like it could be a warehouse. She was in her wedding dress sitting on the floor and it looked like there was blood on her dress.

It just didn't seem logical for someone who is running away from her wedding to be there plus the blood. And they didn't show who opened the door so I assumed.

For once in my life, I was actually right after watching last night's show. She is being held captive and has been carved.

I didn't think she'd just run off. I wish Christian would have listened to Sean and told the police she was missing. It doesn't look good for her based on the last scenes.

How dumb is Julia, hooking up with Quentin after she was told about him by Sean, who would never lie about something as important as aids, and she is supposed to have brains! Last night was again excellent. This show just keeps the pace going week after week.

I still think the carver is a woman, I hate that it has to end for me to find out. TPTB have really keep the carver a secret for a long time. I can't find any spoiler info on the net.......

ETA: Looking forward to the Fantastic Four DVD on Dec 6th
    Julian McMahon and Michael Chiklis (The Shield) are both in it.
    Funny two of my favorite FX show stars.
    Last edited by Noreen; 11-30-2005 at 12:16 PM.

The carver has to be a woman. I'm thinking either Liz or Ava.

YEah Julia got on my nerves last night. One by not listening to Sean and letting Quentin fast talk her WITHOUT answering her question and 2. with how she was acting with the Matt situation. I'm sorry but until you're grown and in your own house no teenager of mine will come strolling out of the bedroom after having sex, shirtless and flaunting the fact with his little teenage girlfriend standing in the door with only a shirt on! Julia just blew off the fact that Sean told her about her behavior and that she shouldn't encourage their relationship. Thankfully it appears that Matt is not involved with the hate crimes...but then he has been known to lie. I thought the episode was good but 'uncomfortable'. The patient with the low self esteem then how Christian treated her, Quentin and his whole patient interaction..... this was definitely a Nip/tuck episode. I still think the carver is Quentin. The build of the carver looks more manly to me. I guess we'll soon find out.

I read this theory on another site, and it really has me thinking.
    Could the girl from last night (Abby?) be Kimber before Christian fixed her, and he is having a flashback to when he met Kimber. I don't think so but, with Nip/Tuck you never know.

I am trying to think back to season's 1 and 2 trying to figure out who the carver could be. I think it's Matt, but probably not. But with all the crap he has been through who knows. Ava? good choice, but it still must be someone I'm forgetting. Someone they messed up on. What happened to Rhina Mitra after she got carved? was anything mentioned? I missed that.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    I read this theory on another site, and it really has me thinking.
    Could the girl from last night (Abby?) be Kimber before Christian fixed her, and he is having a flashback to when he met Kimber. I don't think so but, with Nip/Tuck you never know.
    Christian met Kimber in the very first episode. He marked her up with lipstick too but she no way looked like Abby last night. She was still very pretty and Christian "fine tuned" her more than transformed her.

+ Reply to Thread