+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I've finally caught up with NipTuck. I have one question...........What the heck is going on with Christian's hair? Is he combing the top and the sides forward? Is this a balding issue? It does not look...........good.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie
    I totally agree with you about his hair. I find myself looking at his hair more than anything when he's on the screen.

It does look like he's having something done to get more hair. He isn't even 40 yet so I can understand him wanting to slow down the process, but he's a nice looking man who could really age gracefully.

However, I'm probably not the best person to add my commentary on hair loss being a woman who's husband has a full head of thick hair. I don't know what goes on in the ego while a guy's going through that.

It also looks like they are shooting him so that you really can't make out what is going on. Seems like you'd save something like that for the off season.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsmommy View Post
    Wow is all I can say for the ending last night. Looks to me like the Carver definately has Kimber from the previews. I had that bad fictional feeling in my stomach when she said "Come in Sean."

Do you think that this rules out Sean or Christian as the Carver now since it didn't seem like there was enough time for them to get her, stash her and still play their role at the wedding.

Makes Dr. Creepy and Matt look guiltier to me.

And what about Ariel? That's one crazy family. I've seen Brittany Snow on other shows and she's an amazing actress. This is definately a departure for her.....
    Wait so Kimber was carved? What exactly was shown in the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by Siso View Post
    Wait so Kimber was carved? What exactly was shown in the preview?
    It just showed her sitting on the floor of some room and she was crying. I don't think she was carved. We get the impression that she didn't leave Christian at the alter intentionally.

I don't know if the carver has Kimber or not (haven't seen any previews yet myself) - but I definitely agree that someone stopped her from getting down the aisle.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    It just showed her sitting on the floor of some room and she was crying. I don't think she was carved. We get the impression that she didn't leave Christian at the alter intentionally.
    True... But, at the very beginning of the preview, a brief, fleeting image of the Carver, along with his/her "slash" motion/sound effect was shown. This has led many on other boards to speculate that the Carver is somehow involved.

Debra

Luckily we only have to wait until tomorrow night to find out..........maybe.........

When is the season finale??? This is good cliffhanger material!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Luckily we only have to wait until tomorrow night to find out..........maybe.........

When is the season finale??? This is good cliffhanger material!
    The season finale is December 27.

Season finale?? There have only been about 10 shows! Sheesh! I want MORE Nip/Tuck .. or just Julian naked LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread