+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

I missed the end again! What is up with that? I hope it will be repeated. I only taped it for an hour.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

The episode "Hannah Tedesco" will be repeated twice.
    Sunday at 10:00 PM Eastern time
    Monday at 10:30 PM Eastern time

We find out who the carver is Dec. 27th

FORT Fogey
    Oh geez, that face surgery scene was intense. That visual will be implanted in my brain for a while.

I missed the first ten minutes so i don't really understand what's going on, why are they doing a face transplant? Also why is Liz back, or is it just for this surgery?

Now you have me curious!

I don't watch many shows religiously...and I feel badly about that because I love Nip/Tuck. The show has always had a dark side...has it really gotten much more? Hmmm...will have to check out...I just know that the son (Matt?) creeps me out....he needs some major therapy...but Christian is just mesmerizing to watch. Such a sexy guy...hubba hubba...

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    Also why is Liz back, or is it just for this surgery?
    yes, I believe she said when she left the practice she would come back for some surgery.

I'm watching this show purely for Julian's sake. He's too sexy to resist!

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    I missed the first ten minutes so i don't really understand what's going on, why are they doing a face transplant? Also why is Liz back, or is it just for this surgery?

A carnival ride had caught hold of a little girls pony tail and took her face off. She had about 15-18 (I think) graft surgeries and now they were trying the face transplant of a girl that was brain dead in a coma - I think she needed a liver transplant that never happened. The mothers met each other at the hospital.

Yes, Liz agrees to come back for surgeries but is not on their everyday payroll.

FORT Newbie

Wow

Wow is all I can say for the ending last night. Looks to me like the Carver definately has Kimber from the previews. I had that bad fictional feeling in my stomach when she said "Come in Sean."

Do you think that this rules out Sean or Christian as the Carver now since it didn't seem like there was enough time for them to get her, stash her and still play their role at the wedding.

Makes Dr. Creepy and Matt look guiltier to me.

And what about Ariel? That's one crazy family. I've seen Brittany Snow on other shows and she's an amazing actress. This is definately a departure for her.....

Quote Originally Posted by jamsmommy
    Wow is all I can say for the ending last night. Looks to me like the Carver definately has Kimber from the previews. I had that bad fictional feeling in my stomach when she said "Come in Sean."

Do you think that this rules out Sean or Christian as the Carver now since it didn't seem like there was enough time for them to get her, stash her and still play their role at the wedding.

Makes Dr. Creepy and Matt look guiltier to me.
    Agreed! That is what I thought when she was alone and then Sean came up - only I thought she had been carved or something and Sean didn't want to make a scene. Anyway, yes, it now appears that the carver is someone other than the 2 main doctors.

Pretty good episode last night. I thought the carver had come in and slashed Kimber also. Glad to see that didn't happen but I couldn't tell what the deal was with Kimber - where was she? Was she bleeding in that preview? Kimber is a good sport to deal with all the crap Gina was doing! She deserved a slap . Speaking of slaps...what about Matt giving his dad's records to some people that he doesn't even know? Does he really think she innocently started talking to him out of the blue? The dad already knew about the arrest and probably knew who his parents were so they targeted him for who knows what. He always does sometjing hateful when he gets mad at his parents/Christian then he's all sorry later when it all blows up. What a brat!

+ Reply to Thread