+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inconceivable

FORT Fogey

Inconceivable

Fridays at 10:00 P.M.

I watched this last night, and I didn't know what to think. Is it a drama or is it a comedy? It was funny, but in a Desperate Housewives kind of way.

I had taped this and finally watched it tonight. I had no real idea what this show was suppose to be about... the commercials gave me one impression. Which I was not crazy about. But I always liked Angie Harmon so I decided to at least look at the first episode.

Well I liked the show. For me it's another Grey's (ABC show). With the location being a medical clinic instead of the hospital.

And I for one... am willing to give another night time soap... a chance. I like how they all have a sense of humor to them. Plus I am so tired of all the icky CSi stuff.

I will say this... the whole "swapping of the sperm" thing... stunned me. Especially how the girl got it...

Why was the girl at the end swapping the sperm?

Quote Originally Posted by syd18
    Why was the girl at the end swapping the sperm?
    The doctor had dumped her and she was doing it as a way of a) getting back at him and b) of giving that couple a baby. The wife had asked Malcom to donate sperm without her husband knowing it and he said no. Pretty devious, I think and, of course, there's no way the husband and Malcom won't find out.

I was thinking the show would be this happy, shiny, feel-good show about makin' babies but that little twist at the end is what will have me watching it again. Plus, Jonathan Cake (Malcom) is hot AND I like the rest of the cast too. Also - not much else on at that time on Friday and 20/20 is crap since Barbara Walters left (and I'm not even a big fan of hers).
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Well it looks as if the nurse that swapped out the spunk is going to be the evil do'er for now... why is men never learn not to mess around with women in their office? Plus he dropped her in a brutal way. So you just know she got a little evil payback for him...

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    Fridays at 10:00 P.M.

I watched this last night, and I didn't know what to think. Is it a drama or is it a comedy? It was funny, but in a Desperate Housewives kind of way.
    I got the same vibe. The show didn't really appeal to me (I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' babies Miss Scarlett!) until the last 5 minutes when Angie Harmon showed up. So I guess I'll tune in next week.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    I looooove this show. I can't believe it's not on tonight.

I cannot wait for next week's episode.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I looooove this show. I can't believe it's not on tonight.

I cannot wait for next week's episode.
    I really like the show too! I think it is a Sort of Grays Anatomy Twist!

I actually got to watch the show 3 months ago (have an insider at NBC)
    I also got to see Invaders and a fair amount of other shows!

I think it has a good plt / story line!

I read in the paper this morning that it's been cancelled, or at least production has been halted on it. Can't remember for sure and I threw the paper away.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    I read in the paper this morning that it's been cancelled, or at least production has been halted on it. Can't remember for sure and I threw the paper away.
    NOO!! Aww Thats so saddening!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast