+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars - Season #2

Veronica Mars - Season #2

I have looked more forward to this show starting than I have for Desperate Househoney's! This is an article concerning the second episode...

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/li...=20050923upn01

Okay there is a slight spoiler in this article... so be aware. But I am pleased to know that the person I had feared was going to be "killed off" in the first episode... is still around in episode 2.

Plus I had no idea that Kevin Smith was going to do a little acting this season on Veronica!

I love love love this show. I cant wait for the season to begin. The one thing I really want to see this year is the growing friendship of Wallace and Veronica. Shes got a boyfriend, shes back to being popular and now she has little time for the only person who had faith in her last year. I want to see where they go and if they start to fight.....

Yea! Veronica Mars finally starts tonight! I have waited all summer to know who is at the door!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I can't believe they were so stupid as to schedule this opposite LOST! As it says in the local paper, these are both shows that appeal to puzzle minded people...and you know who's gonna win the big numbers! Maybe after this week LOST will go to 8pm? We can hope.

OOOH I just realized this starts tonight! My TIVO is ready, as I'll be watching "LOST" in that time frame. I can't wait to see who is at the door. I hope it's Logan. (I have a very disturbing crush on Logan...which I probably shouldn't admit. ) I hope it's not Duncan (and I hope Veronica has nothing to do with Duncan this season.) I just really can't stand him.

The guy that plays Duncan's dad is playing "first husband" in a new show "Commander in Chief" so I wonder if he's doing double-duty, or if he's not going to be around VM much now that Lily's murder has been solved?

Can't wait to see Kevin Smith do his guest spot.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

It should be Wallace at the door. That is the person that makes the most sense considering how the first season ended.
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Oooooh, don't squash my hope, Maxx!

But, you are probably right, it does make more sense. And when we last left Logan, wasn't he standing on the bridge with Weevil's gang behind him?

And Duncan's parents were in the middle of being arrestted. But it will be one of the love interests and not the logical choice
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Wow......

don't even know where to start! Great start to the new season!

What was with this show tonight? She dumped Logan? *growls* I really liked that story line, and didn't like THAT happening at all. Back with Duncan? Boo! I wish he would have left town with his parents. I DID like that she and Weevil had a "sort-of" reconciliation with the bike ride. What was Logan doing with that skank woman? That was disappointing, but everything that remotely connects to Dickie and Beaver disappoints me. Bah!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast