+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars - Season #2

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PaigePitRay
    p.s. Have we seen BackUp (the dog) yet this season?

This is my fave character, my dog is his twin! I have to see him. LOL I really need to see an ep with Backup in it soon. I miss that boy.

I'm in a veronica mars mailing group and you guys are talking a lot more than them and as a matter of fact, one of my friends from that group turned me on to this place so HI Y'ALL!!!!!

Just so you know too, I've watched this show since the beginning and I've never missed an ep. So, I know lots!!!
    to FORT, PaigePitRay! I agree, the dog is terrific. Love the name.

this is a pretty big spoiler from a reliable, if annoying, source
    Kristin on E! Online
    Click to see Spoiler:
    10/11 - A main character is still going away after about 12 episodes or so. I think some of you will be really unhappy. As the weeks go on, we meet more friends and family members whose loved ones were victims of the bus accident, including a boy who was in love with another boy who lost his life.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I didn't know anything about this!!!! Does anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by PaigePitRay

I'm in a veronica mars mailing group and you guys are talking a lot more than them and as a matter of fact, one of my friends from that group turned me on to this place so HI Y'ALL!!!!!

Just so you know too, I've watched this show since the beginning and I've never missed an ep. So, I know lots!!!
    Welcome, Paige Enjoy!

Cat

Tonight's episode brought more Veronica/Wallace tension at least on her part. I dont know where they are going with this but its apparent by her jealousy that its going. She might not even know where its going herself but it seems like Veronica thinks he can do way better than Jackie and from the looks of things this girl knows how to work it and it could mean trouble for Veronica. I wouldnt be surprised if she worked Wallace into not talking to Veronica.

As for the rest of the episode I liked the Duncan/Logan scene after the fight. It made sense that Veronica wasn't at the root of their anger. Lily has as much to do with it as Veronica. I think Logan's feelings have never been talked about or asked and Duncan should have been number one to do that.

Veronica and Logan still have that something. It may seem that his dangerous side could be turning Veronica on more than she'll let on.

Wallace's mom could be hiding things. I dont know who the guy is but I see him driving a wedge between Veronica's dad and her.

It was a good episode. I really don't like Jackie and if I was Veronica I would have told Wallace about her being out with another guy. Even though they aren't dating/exclusive, it just seems.. bad.

I have so many thoughts about tonights episode...

Veronica not liking the new girlfriend of Wallace... is starting to make me wonder why that is... part of Veronica's charm is the ability to read people.

Now I had wonder from the first episode.. what is the link between Logan and the bus crash. Its the stuntman? Makes me wonder who is going to all this trouble to frame Logan... Is Daddy-Aaron behind it?

I am truly curious about who they are going to kill off by episode 12. I "thought" everyone was killed in the bus accident... but last week they mention that "Meg" was in a coma. So my next guess this week is Wallace's mother... and I only think that since there is some creepy guy following her... all I keep reading is its one of the main people... so I am at a lost who it will be.

Oh and I am lost how Beaver getting a few pictures of the stepmom scamming around town...would lead to the FCC in Big Daddy's office... to arrest him. How could those pictures that Veronica just took... suddenly lead to all that? I am so lost on that whole story..... Maybe that teacher made a phone call after his little chat with Veronica???

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I sensed a little sexual tension between V and W. Which i thought was cute but i think it's this brother/sister thing. She wants to look out for him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I sensed a little sexual tension between V and W. Which i thought was cute but i think it's this brother/sister thing. She wants to look out for him.
    Personally, I didn't sense any sexual tension between Veronica and Wallace. I think she was just reacting the way anyone does who doesn't like/trust the new person their friend is interested in. (Sorry for the awkward sentence!)

Plus, there's probably a bit of jealousy - she is used to having Wallace's complete attention
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Hi everyone. Hope you liked last nights ep. I did. One thing I go want to point out that I see that people are buzzing about is the jealousy issue Veronica is facing with Wallace's new love interest. I need to defend Veronica here, because, I actually, have been in that situation before.
    In high school, I had a guy best friend that I held in very high regard. I mean, in my mind, I wasn't even good enough for him. We never attempted a relationship, but we were best buds. Anywho, he met this girl in one of his classes who was a year younger than us and was only interested in the older popular guy scenario. I told him over and over, that she wasn't right for him and what she was going to do to him. He didn't believe me, he got mad and started to think that it was because I wanted him. When, all in all I WAS jealous, but it wasn't because I wanted him or his time, it was because, I cared about him and she wasn't right for him. It all ended with her screwing him over (with one of his buddy's) and him apologizing to me. Kinda stupid, we ended up dating for a while, he said that if I cared about him that much that I needed to be his wife, dumb. We broke up a little after school ended, college.
    Anyway, Veronica is just jealous because Wallace is her friend. There are a few reason for this jealousy that don't have to be along the lines of a blooming romance. #1. She cares about him and doesn't want him to get hurt. #2. She doesn't want him to spend his time with someone other than her. #3. She's selfish, wants him all to herself. #4. Thinks Wallace is gay. LOL J/K #5. She wants the best for him, and that biotch ain't.
    Well, I yacked too much bout that suject, and I still haven't even covered the LoVe/VD, Dead guy, guy following Wallace's mom, Big Dick Casablancas, or Veronica's death ride on the bus(supposed to have been).
    So, I will just post this on and type some more and post those before I lose my train of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I have so many thoughts about tonights episode...

Veronica not liking the new girlfriend of Wallace... is starting to make me wonder why that is... part of Veronica's charm is the ability to read people.

Now I had wonder from the first episode.. what is the link between Logan and the bus crash. Its the stuntman? Makes me wonder who is going to all this trouble to frame Logan... Is Daddy-Aaron behind it?

I am truly curious about who they are going to kill off by episode 12. I "thought" everyone was killed in the bus accident... but last week they mention that "Meg" was in a coma. So my next guess this week is Wallace's mother... and I only think that since there is some creepy guy following her... all I keep reading is its one of the main people... so I am at a lost who it will be.

Oh and I am lost how Beaver getting a few pictures of the stepmom scamming around town...would lead to the FCC in Big Daddy's office... to arrest him. How could those pictures that Veronica just took... suddenly lead to all that? I am so lost on that whole story..... Maybe that teacher made a phone call after his little chat with Veronica???
    Veronica was the one who made the call to the FCC. She told the teacher to sell because she was about to sneeze on the house of cards that was Casablancas real estate... Poor broke teacher.
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

+ Reply to Thread