+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars - Season #2

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Wonder who Logan was with? The step-mom was out her husband right?

And I agree... Veronica isn't over him - not with a reaction like that

But man, that boy has some anger issues!
    Thats a great point I justed assumed it was the step mother but she was out. Who else could he be with? I get this feeling that Logan is knee deep into the bus incident as well as Veronica. What he said to her before she got on the bus is just scary now. In the end I think they will do what they did with the Lily case. Make it seem like Logan was completely involved but in the end he was just a victim of circumstance. Though what a curve ball it would be for him to actually be out for Veronica's blood.

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Maybe she was just caught off guard that Wallace had developed any kind of relationship without her knowing anything about it ?
    I see that point. I hope your right but they did draw that scene out a little too much. They are hinting at something. I just loved their friendship. It was Wallace who gave her the strength to fight and give people a chance again last year. He means to much to her for them to start thinking about being more.

maybe she was jealous that he was spending time with someone else. not in an "i love wallace kind of way", but in an, he was my friend first kind of way. plus she had a run in with jacquie in the beginning of the episode, so maybe she doesn't like wallace hanging out with the gal.

I don't see Veronica being upset over Wallace and the kiss with the pretty girl. Knowing Veronica's nature she is more interested in where the girl came from... plus Veronica blew Wallace off when he called her eariler.

Now... Logan and the hot mom. Wasn't the benefit at a hotel? Seems like she may have had a little dangerous liason upstairs, while the husband was downstairs being the power broker he seems to think he is... especially after that little moment with Logan at the shooting range... explaining how when he works. How he has no time to pay attention to his family.

Then Beaver finding the condom wrapper... you just know that Veronica is going to be in the middle of Logan's "business" next week.

And who was the dead guy on the beach???

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Did anyone notice the condom said 'Living Large" ? lol! I am still not thrilled with VD but I will put up with it because in the long run I know she will be with Logan. She was just too jealous. Now we are getting somewhere on the mystery too which was good. I think that id Veronica is jealous od Wallace and a girl it would be the friendship factor. She would miss not spending time with him.They are BFF after all!
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hood6996
    I see that point. I hope your right but they did draw that scene out a little too much. They are hinting at something. I just loved their friendship. It was Wallace who gave her the strength to fight and give people a chance again last year. He means to much to her for them to start thinking about being more.

Honestly, I think she sees wallace as a partner of source, like a brother. They seem to have that kind of relationship from the beginning of the show.
    She may have reacted in such a way because the girl was a total beotch to her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

i completely missed any dead guy on the beach. what is that about?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    i completely missed any dead guy on the beach. what is that about?
    It was during the last couple of minutes of the show. They showed the police finding a man's body on the beach with "Veronica Mars" written on his hand.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

wow, i change the channel for one minute and i miss the start of what i'm guessing is the new season long mystery. thanks!

p.s. Have we seen BackUp (the dog) yet this season?

This is my fave character, my dog is his twin! I have to see him. LOL I really need to see an ep with Backup in it soon. I miss that boy.

I'm in a veronica mars mailing group and you guys are talking a lot more than them and as a matter of fact, one of my friends from that group turned me on to this place so HI Y'ALL!!!!!

Just so you know too, I've watched this show since the beginning and I've never missed an ep. So, I know lots!!!

+ Reply to Thread