+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: Veronica Mars - Season #2

I'm so happy, I would have really missed this one.

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    It's official, folks ! Check out the breaking news in Ausiello's blog on http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/www.tvguide.com. I am ecstatic!!!

Cat

And they teamed it up pretty nicely with Gilmore Girls (IMO). Same time and day too, just different? channel. Either way, I'm very happy it's back!

I like it. Keeping it on its regular time and day is great....Plus they kept all the shows I liked including One Tree Hill(much to the dismay of poor Sophia Bush) and moved Everyone Hates Chris to Sunday!!!!.....Im pretty happy with this new network. But onto Season 3 of Veronica Mars!!!

Around a month to go before season 3 of the best show on TV begins. Time to get this thread moving again.

Oh, wow... Is the new season that close?

And, if anyone is interested, I read somewhere else today that the season opener of VM will be aired online a week before it comes on TV. I don't have the article handy, though.

Cat

I am excited to get VM early, but what will that do to the ratings for the opener.

Anyway, this is my fave show, though Lost is very close in my mind. Those shows make everything else on TV amateur hour.

I noticed in the scheduling that, finally, VM will not have much competition. L&O criminal intent is the toughest that hour, and I can't stand that show even tho I generally enjoyed L&O of the past.

I even bought the DVD to show support even though I have alot of it tivo'd. Some of the deleted scenes were interesting. V and Duncan really did not have chemistry. The only thing I dread is what will break up her and Logan.

+ Reply to Thread